DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.4 - found a bug? Post it here! [UPDATE: v1.4.1]

12 hours ago, LibranRabbit said:

Does your real car always have wipers on???

No, but this is real life vs game. So I think you will find some more different things if you compare it to real car. If I crash real car then I have no restart. My point was that there are more important issues than wipers switch. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I'm getting the sound cutting out mid-session in 1.4.1 on Windows 10 x64 1903 (all drivers up to date).

Happened the other day for the first time in the middle of a stage, now again in the middle of a daily challenge. All sound gone, including the rest of my system (the second instance of this happening I had Youtube running on a 2nd monitor, that went silent too). Pause and go into menu, selecting options makes a loud popping sound, go into a sub-menu from there and I can hear Youtube again. Exit menus and all sound gone once more. No option but to Retire from the challenge, invoking a DNF, exit the game and all my sound comes back.

Supposedly this issue has been around since release, according to searches. It's ruining the game for me.

Update: By pure chance, after an hour of searching, found a post by someone having the same issue, the issue was fixed for them by unplugging and replugging their speakers - this worked for me with my headphones, instant fix and no need to exit the game.

Edited by s00zster

Posted (edited)

Ok, I've got a new issue.

Because of the way the "sound cut" bug affected my career (having to quit mid competition and wasting hours of effort), I decided to reset my progress. So I selected "Reset Progress", but I've still got all my credits and I don't want them - I want to start from the beginning with 0 credits (even better would be to start with just the Fulvia, and no DLC cars already in my garage). Is this a bug or am I stuck with credits my new career shouldn't have?

Please make it so Reset Progress resets EVERYTHING, including credits and cars (except online leaderboards, challenges, etc. I can understand that).

Edit: I'm guessing it must be a bug because the Ford Mk II I purchased is still in my garage as well. Nothing has reset except the competitions I was taking part in. And I tried the Reset All option, all that did was, as it described, reset all my options including controller settings.

Please fix this.

Edited by s00zster

On 5/21/2019 at 12:29 PM, Snoopy43 said:

And pacenotes in Germany are too quiet. In every other locations I set them up to hear the notes clearly but in Germany it is hard to hear the codriver. Hope you can get some solution on that 🙂

I just picked up Germany and this was immediately noticeable. I really don't want to have to mess with audio levels all the time for one location. Has there been any word on a fix coming yet?

Posted (edited)

salut

c'est impossible à jouer. Nous ne voyons rien
merci de fournir les réglages de pluie comme dans la saleté 1 et les réglages de phares

20190604102138-1.jpg

20190604102141-1.jpg

20190604102142-1.jpg

20190604102143-1.jpg

20190604102153-1.jpg

Edited by herve45

45 minutes ago, herve45 said:

salut

c'est impossible à jouer. Nous ne voyons rien
merci de fournir les réglages de pluie comme dans la saleté 1 et les réglages de phares

20190604102138-1.jpg

20190604102141-1.jpg

20190604102142-1.jpg

20190604102143-1.jpg

20190604102153-1.jpg

A rain fix is coming very soon.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

Posted (edited)

For some reason, the new liveries do not stay in the cars once selected. When leaving and reentering, those cars (fulvia, kadett, rs200, polo gti, subaru wrx) return to have the livery "1"

@Riggs

Edited by elrojodp8
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Can't get to the Group B Rallycross Cars in the Bonus Daily despite having downloaded them! (Deluxe Version PS4)

795257101_DiRTRally2_0_20190604120237.thumb.jpg.566153085dd585fc0474a0c21db1037e.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190604120257.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190604120306.jpg

Edit: Still not working despite being installed

20190604164554.jpg

Edited by scottishjim
Add a bit more info
  • Agree 3

Dlc is not working. I can't play germany or grpB rallycross cars. 

I have the pre order digital deluxe edition. 

IMG_20190604_143702.jpg

IMG_20190604_143749.jpg

IMG_20190604_143801.jpg

• Agree 3

I have the same problem @scottishjim. The game says that I need to buy the cars, PS Store says I have purchased them. This is MOST frustrating. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I have the same problem @scottishjim. The game says that I need to buy the cars, PS Store says I have purchased them. This is MOST frustrating. 

I've just checked this morning and I can now access the cars!

You should check now...

I'm still a bit disappointed as I won't get a chance now to do the daily before the deadline ends and the new dailies are published!!! 😞

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190605072001.jpg

Edited by scottishjim
Fixing a Typo...

On 6/4/2019 at 11:36 AM, Riggs said:

A rain fix is coming very soon. 

Could you please specify "very soon"  🙄😁

May or may not be helpful but I had trouble accessing Sonic Mania and Borderlands once I'd installed them due to there being a PS4 system update. 

Once I had done the update it all worked fine. Could be the same with this?

Opel Kadette keeps reverting to default livery. Even amid way through an (weekly community) event after completing several stages with an alternative livery, reverts to default livery upon returning to main menu then resuming event.

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2019 at 7:47, elrojodp8 said:

For some reason, the new liveries do not stay in the cars once selected. When leaving and reentering, those cars (fulvia, kadett, rs200, polo gti, subaru wrx) return to have the livery "1"

@Riggs can you add this to the bugs list?(steam)...(i don't know in consoles)

@Riggs

Edited by elrojodp8

Posted (edited)

Pace notes are very inconsistent and I struggle with it more and more as I drive faster cars, especially at night. USA stage, almost the end of it. I drove perfectly, I did at least 12 corners labelled as 4. Co-driver says "4 left tightens 3", I go in as usual and I fly out of the corner at the beginning. It was a 3 or 2...driving with memorizing the tracks is faster. DR1 had much better pace notes.

Edited by Lollerke
  • Agree 4

Has anyone noticed the trackside cameras of Germany replays are kinda bugged? I'm talking about the fixed cameras that follow the car with a circular movement from either side of the road. Their aim is positioned above the car and not centered into the car. It's annoying when taking screenshots. Also the co-driver is bugged on replays, whenever you hear him he says "stop, well done" no matter which part of the replay you're watching.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, NicoGTAF said:

Has anyone noticed the trackside cameras of Germany replays are kinda bugged? I'm talking about the fixed cameras that follow the car with a circular movement from either side of the road. Their aim is positioned above the car and not centered into the car. It's annoying when taking screenshots. Also the co-driver is bugged on replays, whenever you hear him he says "stop, well done" no matter which part of the replay you're watching.

Absolutely agree @NicoGTAF 

I was going to do a video and post in the Suggestion Box to show this but haven't managed to do it yet.

I use the replays a lot and the Germany track-side are disappointing

Didn't get any rewards today 😞

I wanted to see where I finished in the Monaco R2 as I was in the top 100!

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Updated to include the 1.5 fixes.

Some bugs will be crossed once tested (like co-driver calls, since they are not specific in the 1.5 patch notes).

Edited by Riggs

1 hour ago, scottishjim said:

Didn't get any rewards today 😞

I wanted to see where I finished in the Monaco R2 as I was in the top 100!

No rewards for me today either. Did 4 or 5 of the rally events and a Group B rally cross and nothing. Nice. 😑😑

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, tharding67 said:

No rewards for me today either. Did 4 or 5 of the rally events and a Group B rally cross and nothing. Nice. 😑😑

Yep

Disappointing to say the least! 😧

Did not receive my daily challenge awards for yesterday's events?  

Is there a way to force the game to look it up and give you your rewards or am I out of luck for today?