DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.4 - found a bug? Post it here! [UPDATE: v1.4.1]

9 hours ago, Snoopy43 said:

Thank you. For me with G29 if I set up suspension more than 40 I get constant knocking on my wheel like there is something broken inside the wheel 😉 But up to 40 it feels really nice 🙂

Are you playing on PS4 or PC? I have the G29 on PS4 and I have my suspension setting at 110 and no knocking or anything. My G29 has a lot of miles on it too if that matters. But the added FFB, though subtle, has made the game even more immersive, I love it! But then I wasn’t complaining about the lack of FFB when the game came out so the addition is just a bonus for me instead of an end all like others have moaned about.... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have an issue with leaderboards in daily, weekly and monthly events. They don't put me in the right place in the leaderboard based in my stage time, and sometimes after the stage they show stage times and others they show the overall classification. On this events, they always showed the overall (weekly and monthly events), not the stage times. The problem is that now I don't know in wich position I am during the event.

Posted (edited)

Attached is my DxDiag.txt that you requested.  This is a multiple resend from my email.  I really don't want to give up on DR2 but my no binding issue has me about frazzled...

And thanks to @CarDr for his help too.

Thank you!

Val

DxDiag.txt

Edited by ValH

On 5/15/2019 at 8:03 PM, bogani said:

So they should set the sound team/art team doing the FFB fix? How people still can not comprehend how these things work is beyond me.

They should have kept the whole team until the main BUGs like Stutter, Hang/Force Close and other 

game breaking BUGs had been fixed. None of these BUGs have even been improved, and more than

12 weeks have passed. 

"How people still can not comprehend how these things work is beyond me."... 

Nothing is more important than having a game that is actually playable. FFB and all other stuff is not

on that list. It is only on the list for people who are not affected of those game breaking BUGs...

1 hour ago, CarlesWRC said:

I have an issue with leaderboards in daily, weekly and monthly events. They don't put me in the right place in the leaderboard based in my stage time, and sometimes after the stage they show stage times and others they show the overall classification. On this events, they always showed the overall (weekly and monthly events), not the stage times. The problem is that now I don't know in wich position I am during the event.

Same here. Screenshots, wrong position first, then after scrolling up:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1741301912

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1741301951

• Agree 1

Hi,

i have this issue with the on board cam (see vid).

Everytime when i start a rally i have to change the view, then when the countdown starts it changes again, so i have to correct it again.

When i pause the game for some reasons (cat, dog, kids, wife ect...) again it changes.

I hope it is possible that the game remembers my favorite cam setting (dashboard cam, no steering wheel ), so i don't have to change it all the time.

I play Dirt 2.0 on a PS4 with the Logitech G29 + shifter.

Love the game by the way! and great update with the FFB, it makes the game more alive.

With kind regards,

Ray

2 hours ago, Cdnrally said:

Are you playing on PS4 or PC? I have the G29 on PS4 and I have my suspension setting at 110 and no knocking or anything. My G29 has a lot of miles on it too if that matters. But the added FFB, though subtle, has made the game even more immersive, I love it! But then I wasn’t complaining about the lack of FFB when the game came out so the addition is just a bonus for me instead of an end all like others have moaned about.... 

I am playing on PS4. Could you share your settings so I can try them with my wheel? I was also happy with the "basic" ffb straight from the box so for me it is nice if there is any addition to it 🙂 My wheel is not even one year old so I can say it is quite new. Thanks! 

no bugs ,game is perfect as it ,

do you know if those light are free for the market ,i want to get a pair ..

60320146_2230255670524758_1378585262501658624_n.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RDWRacing said:

Hi,

i have this issue with the on board cam (see vid).

Everytime when i start a rally i have to change the view, then when the countdown starts it changes again, so i have to correct it again.

When i pause the game for some reasons (cat, dog, kids, wife ect...) again it changes.

I hope it is possible that the game remembers my favorite cam setting (dashboard cam, no steering wheel ), so i don't have to change it all the time.

I play Dirt 2.0 on a PS4 with the Logitech G29 + shifter.

Love the game by the way! and great update with the FFB, it makes the game more alive.

With kind regards,

Ray

@RDWRacing This bug has been noted and is being looked into. Thanks for reporting it. Glad you are enjoying the game!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bn880 said:

Fanatec Porsche RSR wheel is now showing the rev lights in reverse (right to left) since 1.4 update. Meaning from highest blue rev light at Low RPM to lowest red rev light at High RPM.

It was fine in 1.3.

I'm having the same problem with the Fanatec CSL ELITE PS4... I see a pattern here... just like the F1 series, with each new patch there's new bugs.... so annoying...

@Riggs, can you please add this bug to the list? thanks

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Opassac said:

I'm having the same problem with the Fanatec CSL ELITE PS4... I see a pattern here... just like the F1 series, with each new patch there's new bugs.... so annoying...

@Riggs, can you please add this bug to the list? thanks

Done

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Done

Does developers check your list?

My bug still exist, support doesn't reply anything.

Edited by Awasaky

5 minutes ago, Awasaky said:

Does developers check your list?

My bug still exist, support doesn't reply anything.

Think they do. Some bugs are harder to tackle than others, i think it will eventually be fixed. What's important is keeping an organized and detailed log about it.

Your bug was about frames dropping abruptly as soon as you head offroad right?

1 minute ago, Riggs said:

Think they do. Some bugs are harder to tackle than others, i think it will eventually be fixed. What's important is keeping an organized and detailed log about it.

Your bug was about frames dropping abruptly as soon as you head offroad right?

Framerate drops, when car touch of anything outside road - for example when any wheel touch grass around track.

Looks like game engine drop productivity, when detect car outside road, or something like this.

I don't know why this happens, but only when car drive only at rut, framerate stable and high. My dxdiag in attach.

A lot advertising videos show reckless driving but this is impossible.

DxDiag.txt

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nasoduko said:

no bugs ,game is perfect as it ,

do you know if those light are free for the market ,i want to get a pair ..

60320146_2230255670524758_1378585262501658624_n.jpg

You haven't heard of them? Its a new kind of infrared LED

Edited by Lusziboy
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Awasaky said:

Framerate drops, when car touch of anything outside road - for example when any wheel touch grass around track.

Looks like game engine drop productivity, when detect car outside road, or something like this.

I don't know why this happens, but only when car drive only at rut, framerate stable and high. My dxdiag in attach.

A lot advertising videos show reckless driving but this is impossible.

DxDiag.txt

• Agree 3

Posted (edited)

wow ffs its woking now, realy big WOW for CM,  Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel EU, CSR Elite Pedals EU alive again. but still prefer DR1 😜

bugs:

1. that stupid paid DCL, grrrr no thx. 🙂

2. change turbo sound, it's unrealistic. Driver in cockpit... in helmet, don't hear so many details.

https://youtu.be/DrIj1lvq2kw

annoying turbo sound, this sound is unbearable on the headphones,  or plx make option to assign a sound from other views. In DR1 everything was way, way beter,

3. cant navigate replays using wheel, comon... again DR1>>>DR2 rly have to report such a problems?

Edited by AcidSTR
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, AcidSTR said:

bugs:

1. that stupid paid DCL, grrrr no thx. 🙂

Hardly a bug but ok

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RallyLover19 said:

I just do same - before I show all default settings in video-driver, and disable anything. Then try to play 1st career track in freeplay - settings medium, ultra low, ultra, high, everywhere same framerate drop.

Edited by Awasaky

3 minutes ago, Awasaky said:

I just do same

What are software for drawing FPS info ?

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Awasaky said:

I just do same

Yes it's the same bug. Mesa told that this bug exists in Freeplay mode only
Just Make a custom Championship, add the same stage and try

Edited by RallyLover19

1 hour ago, AcidSTR said:

annoying turbo sound, this sound is unbearable on the headphones,  or plx make option to assign a sound from other views. In DR1 everything was way, way beter,

How can you compare? There's no R5 / R2 cars in DR  ...  These cars has got louder turbo whistles IRL

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, RallyLover19 said:

Yes it's the same bug. Mesa told that this bug exists in Freeplay mode only
Just Make a custom Championship, add the same stage and try

Standart career race - same result.

24.png

Edited by Awasaky
  • Sad 1