Sign in to follow this  

@Codemasters what did you do to FFB in last update ???

Question

well I said in a post many weeks ago that the only thing wrong with the FFB IMO was down to user, as it worked fine, maybe not the best but with settings done right it worked.

But what oh what oh what did you do with the update on 6/7 May because now no matter what you do the FFB floats about in a straight line, seems delayed and I have a 2inch central deadzone that is impossible to get rid of.

why you even did anything is beyond me, in a post I read by @cristinamc I think, it was said nothing was going to be done as you felt it was ok, most of the complainers are probably on controller and don't even know what FFB is, but whatever has happened since that update it is nearly impossible to enjoy the game like beforehand,

Please put it back or put it right.

and if you did nothing please investigate was caused it to go wrong.

Many thanks v v v

• Agree 1

4 answers to this question

They haven't done anything to the FFB, the patch should be getting released next week.

She didn't say they weren't working on it because people were happy with the way it was, that part of her post was framed as a statement she had read on the forum, the paragraph underneath it was her response and in it she said that they were working on a patch.

Posted (edited)

why I added at the end "

22 hours ago, Nine-Red said:

and if you did nothing please investigate was caused it to go wrong.

because whatever happened the steering and feeback went very strange, also seems to have cured most of itself after yesterdays update.

but now there are lots of other issues, not bad for nearly 30 years of making racing games

Edited by Nine-Red
missed spaces

So i didn't notice anything different with the FFB but the Steering Sensitivity setting (on Fanatec wheels) has changed and I might add its more realistic now.  Before i used to have mine at 55 and now i can run it at full 108 setting and not feel like i am turning the wheel forever.

Something must have changed. The ffb does feel quite the same but i cant lock my wheel anymore. t150 ps4