Sign in to follow this  

Extra white and black car liveries.

Is there any reason for the addition of a white and a black livery in v1.40?

Yes: plain rally cars look best! 😄

if you are console user, that is no particular reason :(. just another boring livery. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

since we cant place our ours on dlc cars ,thats ****** ,

i believe they should place a pinky to ,

Big question here is; why doesn't Codies offer a livery editor???

why codies doesnt offer an option to place our own face ?

as a i mention somewhere else ,at the end a modder will fix the game like  this happen on assetto ...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bosthian said:

if you are console user, that is no particular reason :(. just another boring livery. 

I am a console user and have switched a number of my cars to plain white as I personally think it's the best look for a lot of the cars: I appreciate that is not for everyone though. 

3 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I am a console user and have switched a number of my cars to plain white as I personally think it's the best look for a lot of the cars: I appreciate that is not for everyone though. 

Yeah, but if you are a big rally fan who also attendend a lot of rally races around globe, that it's a must to have a car which looks like real rally cars. Especially if you enjoy watching replays. I am :)

11 minutes ago, Bosthian said:

Yeah, but if you are a big rally fan who also attendend a lot of rally races around globe, that it's a must to have a car which looks like real rally cars. Especially if you enjoy watching replays. I am 🙂

I have attended quite a few events around Europe and looked a lot of rally cars, but I still think the modern WRCars look better in plain colours! 

I can understand that people want to see as many iconic real liveries as possible though. 

Usually I'm not a big fan of plain liveries, but I must admit that plain black Porsche looks sexy. 🙂

12 hours ago, ianism said:

also more slots for custom ones

They’re “dynamic” liveries (name and number change) so they’re not actually replaceable.

That said, I’m a bit fan of the plain liveries, enable me to play as a privateer.

• Agree 2