Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

How much time you spend on career of GRID:A?

Recommended Posts

Just want to know more about people tastes.
Do not make drama please)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Currently about half way through the career. Not sure I will finish all the classes, because I enjoy the Touring Cars too much!

Have yet to play online and I doubt I'll bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey I voted 1/2. But in reality, I played career until I had all SP steam achievements and then I lost interest.

Needless to say, this means I did the ultimate series twice (once in a beginner team, once in ravenwest) But I would say I completed only half the series that were available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halfway through career so far, but still playing. Rarely play online.
Sane here really I love th game just have been playing other games lately and not got back to it to finish yet I do intend to though eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I played it just enough to get the Platinum. The lamest part was repeating the final championships for Ravenwest.
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TUSMBOX said:
I played it just enough to get the Platinum. The lamest part was repeating the final championships for Ravenwest.

Could you explain.  I'm currently into season 52 and a level 9-10 across the disciplines.  What is Platinum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldmodelt said:
TUSMBOX said:
I played it just enough to get the Platinum. The lamest part was repeating the final championships for Ravenwest.

Could you explain.  I'm currently into season 52 and a level 9-10 across the disciplines.  What is Platinum?
Platinum, as in the trophy for PSN.
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TUSMBOX said:
oldmodelt said:
TUSMBOX said:
I played it just enough to get the Platinum. The lamest part was repeating the final championships for Ravenwest.

Could you explain.  I'm currently into season 52 and a level 9-10 across the disciplines.  What is Platinum?
Platinum, as in the trophy for PSN.

Gotcha.  I'm on the 360.  So I'll check out my side.  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spend like 60hours on my first playthrough, currently on my second and finished the final race, but some racecups and ravenwest-medals are still missing and all the dlc-cups. I think I will be done around at 150hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lvl 10 across the board in all disciplines.  Season 58.  About 570 + races.  Mostly on Medium diff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×