Sign in to follow this  

How much time you spend on career of GRID:A?

Just want to know more about people tastes.
Do not make drama please)

Currently about half way through the career. Not sure I will finish all the classes, because I enjoy the Touring Cars too much!

Have yet to play online and I doubt I'll bother.

Hey I voted 1/2. But in reality, I played career until I had all SP steam achievements and then I lost interest.

Needless to say, this means I did the ultimate series twice (once in a beginner team, once in ravenwest) But I would say I completed only half the series that were available.

Halfway through career so far, but still playing. Rarely play online.
Sane here really I love th game just have been playing other games lately and not got back to it to finish yet I do intend to though eventually.

I played it just enough to get the Platinum. The lamest part was repeating the final championships for Ravenwest.
  • Disagree 1

TUSMBOX said:
I played it just enough to get the Platinum. The lamest part was repeating the final championships for Ravenwest.

Could you explain.  I'm currently into season 52 and a level 9-10 across the disciplines.  What is Platinum?

oldmodelt said:
TUSMBOX said:

Could you explain.  I'm currently into season 52 and a level 9-10 across the disciplines.  What is Platinum?
Platinum, as in the trophy for PSN.
  • Disagree 1

TUSMBOX said:
oldmodelt said:
TUSMBOX said:

Platinum, as in the trophy for PSN.

Gotcha.  I'm on the 360.  So I'll check out my side.  Thanks

spend like 60hours on my first playthrough, currently on my second and finished the final race, but some racecups and ravenwest-medals are still missing and all the dlc-cups. I think I will be done around at 150hours.

Lvl 10 across the board in all disciplines.  Season 58.  About 570 + races.  Mostly on Medium diff.