Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2013 for PS3 - missing timestamp on earned trophy

Dear Codemasters,

I have completed 100% of the game, although on my "Going for Gold" trophy the timestamp is missing. It was the first trophy I have earned on Dec, 23rd 2013. I have also checked my trophies list on the console (PSN) and it isn't available as well. Is it possible to fix it?

I remember this very well, since it was the first day I have played on the PS3.  o:)

PS: I am trying to reset my password for my Racenet account, but somehow I am not receiving the email from Codemasters. Therefore I have registered under a new email address.

Best regards,
bgoede
bgoedeBR said:
Hi...

Thanks for your feedback.

It might be, I can't remember. If it was the case, is it possible to fix it? Or will my trophy stay without the timestamp?

For the racenet account I'll check.

Rgds,
The only thing I can think of is to try and earn it again I'm afraid.
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:
Hi...

It might be, I can't remember. If it was the case, is it possible to fix it? Or will my trophy stay without the timestamp?

Rgds,
Nop, I have tried it yesterday and it didn't work.

I have been reading in another forum about the option of "Rebuild Database". If that will work?
bgoedeBR said:
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:
Hi...

Rgds,

I have been reading in another forum about the option of "Rebuild Database". If that will work?
You could try it, but I'd recommend backing up your data beforehand just in case.
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:
Hi...

Rgds,

You could try it, but I'd recommend backing up your data beforehand just in case.
I will try it and post it later here.

Sorry, how do I back up my data?? Thanks.
bgoedeBR said:
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:
Hi...

Rgds,

I will try it and post it later here.

Sorry, how do I back up my data?? Thanks.
Copy your files to a USB stick :)
bgoedeBR said:
I didn't make a backup (26GB) and it wasn't erased. It was pretty fast, although the procedure didn't work.

The trophy still doesn't show the timestamp.

what can it be then? 
I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. I'd recommend asking the customer services email I gave you, you could also try writing to PlayStation customer service too.
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:
I didn't make a backup (26GB) and it wasn't erased. It was pretty fast, although the procedure didn't work.

what can it be then? 
I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. I'd recommend asking the customer services email I gave you, you could also try writing to PlayStation customer service too.

I have already emailed them, let's hope I will receive their reply soon. Meanwhile I will also contact PS customer service.

Here in this forum do receive any further technical assistance from Codemasters? Is this complaint sent to them?
ricgoe said:
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:

what can it be then? 

I have already emailed them, let's hope I will receive their reply soon. Meanwhile I will also contact PS customer service.

Here in this forum do receive any further technical assistance from Codemasters? Is this complaint sent to them?
You could try asking @Hatta or @justbiglee for help :)
fIsince08 said:
ricgoe said:
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:

what can it be then? 

First of all please note bgoedeBR = ricgoe. I have retrieved my older account's password.  B) 

Till now I have not received any response neither from Codemasters' customer service, nor Hatta or justbiglee. As soon as I have any news I'll share their comments.

If anyone has any idea, I thank you in advance for posting.

Rgds,

fIsince08 said:
ricgoe said:
fIsince08 said:
bgoedeBR said:

what can it be then? 

First of all please note bgoedeBR = ricgoe. I have retrieved my older account's password.  B)

Till now I have not received any response neither from Codemasters' customer service, nor @Hatta or @justbiglee . As soon as I have any news I'll share their comments.

If anyone has any idea, I thank you in advance for posting.

Rgds,
@Hatta @justbiglee 

Hi, any idea? I've read in other forums that some people had the same problem with other games too. Some say this happens when you have not logged into the PSN for the first time or aren't a registered member. They say there is a timestamp saved on an dat file in the system but the PSN won't recognize it. In my case I've earned two trophies on Dec 23 2013, but only on the 'Going for Gold' the timestamp is missing and that's strange. I remember being online (PSN), so I really think this might be a bug/glitch. I appreciate your help. Thanks.