Sign in to follow this  

Logitech Driving Force EX - PC problem

Question

Hi I play GRID: Autosport, and it's absolutely awesome! :D But I have a problem I am using Logitech Driving Force EX, it's old wheel, but on codemaster's page they say, that the game supports my wheel, but in-game I can't see force feedback, etc settings, game thinks that it's gamepad -> steering is strange. What could I do? :( Thank you.

8 answers to this question

I have the same wheel and it works fine in Autosport. Are you using Logitech gaming software?
EDIT: Just noticed "driving" force EX, I have a Formula force EX. From images it apears the only differences are the color and Playstation buttons instead of numbers. 
I used to have a Driving Force GT, which was supposed to be for Playstaton, but it worked fine on PC.

I am not using Logitech gaming software. Can it help? And does your wheel have also force feedback in Autosport?

It might help, changing things like spring and damper effect can affect the feel of the wheel. For most games I keep them on default, but some games aren't really playable, if you don't turn them off (had a very numb steering in the original GRID, messed with some settings and went from very bad to ok),   My wheel does have force feedback in Autosport. Force feedback settings are under vibration, 
Also, do you calibrate your wheel, when you plug it in? As in turn it all the way to one side and then all the way to the other

Logitech Gaming Software doesn't recognize my wheel. Calibrating doesn't work, calibration settings says: Make several full circles, then press one of the wheel buttons... When I finish calibrating pedals doesn't work, steering is okay, but pedals don't work, so I must set to default... :(

LordovCZ said:
Logitech Gaming Software doesn't recognize my wheel. Calibrating doesn't work, calibration settings says: Make several full circles, then press one of the wheel buttons... When I finish calibrating pedals doesn't work, steering is okay, but pedals don't work, so I must set to default... :(
Hmm, how did you played with wheel another racing games?

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&location=forum-board%3Apcgaming&location=forum-board%3Apcgaming&q=Logitech+Driving+Force+EX

Problem solved, wheel works, thank you. I have just reinstalled Logitech gaming software, recalibrated wheel, and works awesome! Thank you. :)