Sign in to follow this  

Can you add the Nurburgring in grid autosport

this is one of my favorite tracks and a lot of other and some of my friends to so can you please take it into consideration.

Can't see it happening if they have finished patching and adding DLC to autosport they won't add another track no matter how nicely anyone says "pretty please!"

Du7cH said:
Can't see it happening if they have finished patching and adding DLC to autosport they won't add another track no matter how nicely anyone says "pretty please!"

Yeah their main focus I think is on a new Dirt game now and the new look next gen F1 game. They've done all they can and are planning to do with Autosport.

this is one of my favorite tracks and a lot of other and some of my friends to so can you please take it into consideration.

Pick up PGR4 for the Xbox 360.  It's dirt cheap.  Not DIRT.  lol.  In the States you can find it for less than 2 dollars.  Has all the Ring tracks (forward & backward and you can throw in the weather elements too.  Just played it again last nite.

come on guys no more content for GAS.. Loore has it officially confirmed.. :(

@Loore is or has left the company along with half the workforce :(

SWALMSLEY said:

Half of workforce?
Didn't heard that. I thought it was Loore's personal story.

aerodance said:
SWALMSLEY said:

Half of workforce?
Didn't heard that. I thought it was Loore's personal story.
Loore said that left him self.. about the rest  stuff was layoffs...

I think around 30 employees were laid off. With the staff left, I would imagine the time and effort would be put into f1 and dirt as already highlighted. The nurburgring is challenging, fast, and a great track, maybe we will see it in a future title?

D4ZZL4R said:
I think around 30 employees were laid off. With the staff left, I would imagine the time and effort would be put into f1 and dirt as already highlighted. The nurburgring is challenging, fast, and a great track, maybe we will see it in a future title?

Well it is in the f1 2011 and 2013 games so it's not as if it's been completely left out.

They are currently developing a new mysterious game so forget about DLC or anything related to GAS.

Darhour said:
They are currently developing a new mysterious game so forget about DLC or anything related to GAS.
Last I heard they're working on F1 2015 and a new Dirt game I assume in both cases on a new next gen engine we already knjow the |F1 game will be and I'm assuming the new Dirt will follow suit.

Darhour said:
Last I heard they're working on F1 2015 and a new Dirt game I assume in both cases on a new next gen engine we already knjow the |F1 game will be and I'm assuming the new Dirt will follow suit.
hi sjsharp.. as you are Totenham fan you may play Fifa 15 on pc?? if yes add me on origin as MIATAKIAS_GR  .:D
DIRT 4 should be made with the next gen graphic's engine .. Codies have moved slowly to the next gen .. If Dirt 4 is not made with next gen graphics i dont think i will bother with it...

Darhour said:
hi sjsharp.. as you are Totenham fan you may play Fifa 15 on pc?? if yes add me on origin as MIATAKIAS_GR  .:D
DIRT 4 should be made with the next gen graphic's engine .. Codies have moved slowly to the next gen .. If Dirt 4 is not made with next gen graphics i dont think i will bother with it...

I know the F1 game is on the new engine but other than the fact they're having to hold back on the new Dirt because of their financial troubles and things being shifted around, I haven't heard anything about it other than that they  are in the process of making one. I think at the moment though the F1 game is the priority of the 2  anyway. Especially as I hear they're going to be releasing some details of it soon.

I do have Fifa 15 on PC yes but I don't  play online though

Darhour said:

I know the F1 game is on the new engine but other than the fact they're having to hold back on the new Dirt because of their financial troubles and things being shifted around, I haven't heard anything about it other than that they  are in the process of making one. I think at the moment though the F1 game is the priority of the 2  anyway. Especially as I hear they're going to be releasing some details of it soon.

I do have Fifa 15 on PC yes but I don't  play online though

oh why man its fun online.. i had started Premier League championship with Tetenham good team nice stadium atmosphere... I like Lamela and LIoris.. :D