F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Winter Testing

I think it will be better to talk about testing in a different thread. So first red flag of the day goes to Ericcson!

I decides not to post pictures of the McLaren. It's ugly :p 
The Macca's the best looking car on the grid. And the Red Bull is a stunner in that camouflage livery.
The nose on the McLaren looks like someones big toe :p Mercedes is the best looking to me because they haven't put part of somebody foot on the front lol. 

That Red Bull does look nice though, and I'm hoping they do something different and don't just go back to the usual livery after testing. We've been spoiled with the camouflage!

The Macca's the best looking car on the grid. And the Red Bull is a stunner in that camouflage livery.
The nose on the McLaren looks like someones big toe :p Mercedes is the best looking to me because they haven't put part of somebody foot on the front lol. 

That Red Bull does look nice though, and I'm hoping they do something different and don't just go back to the usual livery after testing. We've been spoiled with the camouflage!
The Ferarri's nose is much worse , and McLaren's is nothing different to what we've seen pre 2014. I do agree with you on the Merc though. That's my second favourite.

The Ferarri's nose is much worse , and McLaren's is nothing different to what we've seen pre 2014. I do agree with you on the Merc though. That's my second favourite.

True enough on Ferrari's nose :p You know when women have those stupidly long false nails? That's Ferrari's nose ;)

The thing I really don't like about McLaren's is they way they almost seem to have just bloated out the gentlemans sausage from last season by adding extra bits either side, flattened down the top and left it hanging really far over the wing. The way Merc and Red Bull (even though they have a little stub) looks vastly better, and I'm not sure why the other teams wouldn't do something similar. (Other than with how the aero works from the front to the rear of their car and all that etc. But who cares about that if it looks ugly ;))

The McLaren's engine sounding suitably rough at the moment, although they're doing better today than Renault managed on day one last year. If we get a single run at full power from them in this first test I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Britpoint said:
The McLaren's engine sounding suitably rough at the moment, although they're doing better today than Renault managed on day one last year. If we get a single run at full power from them in this first test I'll be pleasantly surprised.
It does sound rough, but it also sounds awesome :p It's like they've caged a dragon or some other mythical beast and it's roaring because it wants out in this vid :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9AE5QRb_8

Hope Vettel keeps this helmet.

He said in an interview this season he will be more or less keeping one, so I think he will be sticking to that. I liked seeing his different helmet designs every week but it's probably good that he's created an identity for Ferrari now. 

The Red Bull does look fantastic.

Britpoint said:
It does sound rough, but it also sounds awesome :p It's like they've caged a dragon or some other mythical beast and it's roaring because it wants out in this vid :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9AE5QRb_8
It's definitely a lion :p

@VetteIfan Good, I like the simple white with German flag stripes, it actually suits the car really well :) Definitely like it better than any of his Red Bull designs :p 

@mike96 I thought Peugeot was the lion? ;) I went with dragon because the Japanese like dragons.

Won't lie, Red Bull should just run that camo theme. Maybe add their usual colors in, but I'm really digging that faux livery they have right now.