Sign in to follow this  

Leaderboard incorrect in Monthly AI Challenge

Yesterday evening I was progressing through the Monthly AI Challenge, when the Steam maintenance struck... I just finished the 4th stage in the 3rd event. So I just went to the main menu and quit the game.

Now I wanted to continue the challenge and notice stage 4 had to be re-run. No big deal as I made a few mistakes there yesterday anyway. But when I looked at the leaderboard before that stage, I noticed the event times were all set at 60 minutes exact! Doesn't really look legit, does it? So I ran the stage and only that time was added to those 60 minutes. So the accumulated time of stage 1 through 3 are wrong. Looks like a bug to me really...

20190515173536_1.thumb.jpg.56340821b4f360048a5d1114d7afbbf8.jpg

20190515174549_1.thumb.jpg.1ceaccb5920cd316a83d4573d8f3fb18.jpg

Perhaps Codies wishes to fix this?

I had this happen also.  I hate to say but I actually exploited it because I wrecked hard lost 2 tires causing me to lose a lot of time.  Just exit the monthly, then go back in and we are all level again.  Only bad thing is from that point on, I started first so I had no idea how my time was during a stage (that may have been a plus now that I think about it).