Sign in to follow this  

The F1 2015 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

Last Friday Night I Kissed A Girl Unconditionally. I was Wide Awake, it was my Teenage Dream and it made me feel both Hot n Cold.  Sadly I still think of The One That Got Away and wonder If We Ever Meet Again in my dreams. Now, I just look for California Gurls under the Fireworks while I continue Thinking Of You and how you were A Part Of Me.

It's poetry people.  

Well, if anyone wants an American/Canadian as a teammate, let me know!

SynGamer said:
Liam12d said:
Whomever that would end up as my teammate will be the No. 2 and will when threatened be told to purposely edit their predictions. 

Get ready for 2014 Hamilton vs Rosberg-esque domination. 

*Closes door on way out*
Challenge accepted!

Welcome aboard to For Sure Grand Prix.

You will be required to enter the team name at the start of every grand prix prediction, post and answer in this thread.

For sure... quoting this post ensures your legal agreement and authorisation to join the For Sure Formula Prediction Game team.

:P

Happy to announce me and @RevolvingPrawn will play under the name "Willyams"

No #1 and #2 here, fair play ;) 

Liam12d said:
SynGamer said:
Liam12d said:
Whomever that would end up as my teammate will be the No. 2 and will when threatened be told to purposely edit their predictions. 

Get ready for 2014 Hamilton vs Rosberg-esque domination. 

*Closes door on way out*
Challenge accepted!

Welcome aboard to For Sure Grand Prix.

You will be required to enter the team name at the start of every grand prix prediction, post and answer in this thread.

For sure... quoting this post ensures your legal agreement and authorisation to join the For Sure Formula Prediction Game team.

:P

I'm game if you are. How about "4 Sure $,$$$ Prix"? ;)

I'll play this year. I won it in 2011, did fairly well in 2012. Cant remember 2013 and didn't enter last year. So my resume is okay, but I am prone to the odd bold prediction. 

I'll call out @GoldenColt and ask him to be my teammate if he's playing :P 

Serious question OP, are you forcibly removing my disagree or am I unable to disagree with a mod? Because that screams Kim Jong-un levels of control there.

Serious question OP, are you forcibly removing my disagree or am I unable to disagree with a mod? Because that screams Kim Jong-un levels of control there.
Im removing it :p