Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

The F1 2015 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

Recommended Posts

Quali
1. Hamilton - 3
2. Vettel - 1
3. Rosberg - 1

Race
1. Vettel - 8
2. Hamilton - 8
3. Rosberg - 0
4. Raikkonen - 0
5. Bottas - 0
6. Massa - 3
7. Ricciardo - 0
8. Hulkenburg - 0
9. Verstappen - 8
10. Perez - 0
32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VetteIfan said:
Realistically, Seb is nailed in 4th place, our team can still get P2 in the constructors and I'll try to finish ahead of Juice. 
It completley bypassed me that we won Singapore. So for what it's worth, good job :P Think my battle for the rest of the season is with @mike96 for the "highest finish without a win" award. The most prestigious award going, obviously. 

Russia Qualifying:
1. Hamilton - 3
2. Rosberg - 3
3. Vettel - 3

Russia Race:
1. Hamilton - 15
2. Rosberg - 0
3. Vettel - 8
4. Raikkonen - 0
5. Massa - 8
6. Bottas - 0
7. Ricciardo - 0
8. Kvyat - 0
9. Perez - 0
10. Verstappen - 15
55 points. May I finally have won a round? :smiley: 

*waits for someone to come and ruin my day*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Results are up and sorry @VetteIfan, but it's me that takes a dominant victory! It's a double podium for Formula Mod, thanks @MBKF1. @RevolvingPrawn has had a nightmare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pretty close now, hopefully I manage to not screw up massively :p 

There is nothing worse than a close second or close third...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fIsince08 said:
Results are up and sorry @VetteIfan, but it's me that takes a dominant victory! It's a double podium for Formula Mod, thanks @MBKF1. @RevolvingPrawn has had a nightmare.

Btw though, I got 77 from counting your score @fIsince08, not 81. Not that it makes much difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VetteIfan said:
fIsince08 said:
Results are up and sorry @VetteIfan, but it's me that takes a dominant victory! It's a double podium for Formula Mod, thanks @MBKF1. @RevolvingPrawn has had a nightmare.

Btw though, I got 77 from counting your score @fIsince08, not 81. Not that it makes much difference. 


fIsince08-gate ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought I got 44 points and not 40? Or maybe I just cannot count...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ah crap, I've realised my errors. I've got confused in qualy and put Hamilton on pole with Rosberg second. I'll redo it now.
EDIT: @SynGamer Yup, you were right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not such a nightmare now considering I scored the same as @afrodude41 ;)

As I said before though, without the prizes Lee promised for the top 3 teams, it's sort of lost the competitive edge for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok, @Chadwick8505 was right, it is 38 that he scored but I can't be bothered to update the OP again. My spreadsheet has been updated though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There's nothing in the rules covering driver penalties for qualifying. I'm guessing by the fact you've put Vettel 3rd, points are calculated before any grid drops? @fIsince08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VetteIfan said:
There's nothing in the rules covering driver penalties for qualifying. I'm guessing by the fact you've put Vettel 3rd, points are calculated before any grid drops? @fIsince08
Read again :p  

I will use the official race and qualifying results published by the FIA. Any disqualifications or penalties will be used here so for instance, if you chose Nico Hulkenberg to finish 9th, he did but then got a disqualification then you would not score points for him. It is the same situation in Qualifying, it is the starting grid, not the "over the line" results

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ah crap I forgot about that!                                                                                                                         

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
United States Grand Prix | Qualifying

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas

United States Grand Prix | Race

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas
4. Massa
5. Vettel
6. Raikkonen
7. Ricciardo
8. Kvyat
9. Grosjean
10. Hülkenberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qualifying
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas

Race
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas
4. Massa
5. Raikkonen
6. Vettel
7. Ricciardo
8. Grosjean
9. Hulkenberg
10. Verstappen

This could end up being a lottery :L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mike96 said:
VetteIfan said:
There's nothing in the rules covering driver penalties for qualifying. I'm guessing by the fact you've put Vettel 3rd, points are calculated before any grid drops? @fIsince08
Read again :p  

I will use the official race and qualifying results published by the FIA. Any disqualifications or penalties will be used here so for instance, if you chose Nico Hulkenberg to finish 9th, he did but then got a disqualification then you would not score points for him. It is the same situation in Qualifying, it is the starting grid, not the "over the line" results
My bad. 

Qualifying:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Massa

Race:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas
4. Vettel
5. Massa
6. Ricciardo
7. Raikkonen
8. Kvyat
9. Perez
10. Verstappen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qualifying
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

Race
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas
4. Massa
5.  Vettel
6. Ricciardo
7. Kvyat
8. Raikkonen
9. Sainz
10. Hulkenberg


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
US GP
Qual
1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Massa
Race
1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Massa
4. Vettel
5. Bottas
6. Ricciardo
7. Raikkonen
8. Verstappen
9. Grosjean
10. Hulkenberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
USGP Qualifying:
1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel

USGP Race:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel
4. Ricciardo
5. Bottas
6. Raikkonen
7. Kvyat
8. Massa
9. Sainz
10. Alonso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×