Sign in to follow this  

The F1 2015 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

SynGamer said:
fIsince08 said:
Matt ain't the only one to appreciate it ;) I totally get why the wait for results has become longer, I was guilty of it myself lol. Good job though Chris :) I imagine you're now looking forward to handing it on like I did, even though it can be pretty fun at times :p 
Thanks guys and best of luck to @afrodude41 next year! I've tried my best not to fall behind, but university applications, school work and writing for two websites has taken it's toll.
Does @afrodude41 have any sort of excel setup? I have a bit more free time these days and can finally work on a proper template that should easily and quickly add up points.
You'll have to ask him. I sent him the way I do it, but it's totally up to him.

I never used Excel when I did it, just good old pen and paper and a physical calculator!

And that's probably why it took me so long to do the results.

AMS97KRR said:
Qualifying
1. Hamilton - 3
2. Rosberg - 3
3. Vettel - 0 

Race
1. Hamilton - 8
2. Rosberg - 8
3. Vettel - 8
4. Raikkonen - 8
5.  Ricciardo - 8
6. Bottas - 0 
7. Kvyat - 0
8. Massa - 15
9. Perez - 0
10. Verstappen - 0
Meh, only 61 - certainly not enough to win. Thanks for organising everything @fIsince08  this year though, it's been good :D And good job @Chadwick8505 - we did pretty well in the team standings :)

It would be pretty cool to see some stats of the season if you have time/motivation to do it - like the highest score, lowest score, highest scoring race, lowest scoring race etc. 

mike96 said:
1 Hamilton 3
2. Rosberg 3
3. Vettel 0

1. Hamilton 8
2. Rosberg 8
3. Vettel 8
4. Ricciardo 3
5. Bottas 0
6. Raikkonen 0
7. Massa 8
8. Kvyat 3
9. Perez 0
10. Verstappen 0
44, meh. Bring on 2016 ;)

I won't comment on the championships before @fIsince08 posts the full results but I want to say a big "thank you" to Chris for running the game this year. I haven't tried running it (yet? :p) but it's definitely got to be difficult trying to run it combined with all the other things he's into so yeah, thanks mate.

(Hey Chris, remember to thank the one who gave you the  Constructors Championship idea :p ) 

EDIT @RevolvingPrawn ha, I can't believe I forgot you! It's been a nice year Dave, I think I did not too bad for a #2 driver :p   

AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:
Qualifying
1. Hamilton - 3
2. Rosberg - 3
3. Vettel - 0 

Race
1. Hamilton - 8
2. Rosberg - 8
3. Vettel - 8
4. Raikkonen - 8
5.  Ricciardo - 8
6. Bottas - 0 
7. Kvyat - 0
8. Massa - 15
9. Perez - 0
10. Verstappen - 0
Meh, only 61 - certainly not enough to win. Thanks for organising everything @fIsince08  this year though, it's been good :D And good job @Chadwick8505 - we did pretty well in the team standings :)

It would be pretty cool to see some stats of the season if you have time/motivation to do it - like the highest score, lowest score, highest scoring race, lowest scoring race etc. 
I think I could do that. Need to get the results done first though :p 

Brazil results are finally up! @GoldenColt takes his first win of the season. It's still technically possible for anyone above (and including) @MBKF1 to win the title in the last round! Lost Under Breaking Motorsport and above can win the constructors title.

fIsince08 said:
Brazil results are finally up! @GoldenColt takes his first win of the season. It's still technically possible for anyone above (and including) @MBKF1 to win the title in the last round! Lost Under Breaking Motorsport and above can win the constructors title.

Final results are up! @afrodude41 wins the final race of the year but can't stop @RevolvingPrawn from taking the title. He and @mike96 have led Willyams to the title, whilst I take a third podium for the year.

Some stats for you as well.
Biggest Win: 152, Matthew77258 at Spain
Smallest Win: 33, Liam12d at Hungary
Most Wins: Revolving Prawn, 3
Biggest Team Win: 276, Team Katy Perry at Spain
Smallest Team Win: 59, For Sure Formula Prediction Team at Hungary
Most Team Wins: My Heart Will Grosjean, 4
Highest Place Without a Win: Vettelfan, 4th
Predicted Every Race: fIsince08, mike96
Lowest Score Above Zero: 12, fIsince08 at Singapore
Biggest Winning Margin: 34, MBKF1 at Austria
Smallest Winning Margin: 0, AMS97KRR at Canada and Matthew77258 at Great Britain
Tighest Finish: Canada, where all 3 podium finishers scored 94 points and the fourth placed finisher 91
Biggest Team Winning Margin: 66, Formula Mod at Austria
Smallest Team Winning Margin: 1, Force Afro at Australia

fIsince08 said:
Most Team Wins: My Heart Will Grosjean, 4
Highest Place Without a Win: Vettelfan, 4th
Probably the first guy in the history of anything to simultaneously be the best in stats' titled "most wins" and "highest place without a win". My brain hurts. 

Anyway, congratulations Prawn. Deserved winner :p  

Came 3rd in competitor and team tables - decent. Better than I expected and also just 34 points off of the winner. 

Well done @RevolvingPrawn :p 

Quote happy with a top 5 and two wins. Just want to say thank you to @fIsince08 for running it this year. And a BIG thank you for allowing picks to be entered just prior to FP3 starting. That was HUGE for me as someone who lives in North America.

mike96 said:
YES, team champions! Congrats Dave for the title, see you next year ;)
We did it! B) Massively chuffed!

And super happy winning the individual one! I pretty much gave up on it with a handful of races left, but that win for Mexico totally brought it back :) 

Thanks for running the game Chris, and thanks for the congrats guys ;) And these are because I promised Mike lol.

Congratz to Prawn and Willyams. At least we gave you guys a run for the money. 

4 team wins sounds pretty cool to me. And lol at Seb for winning less races than me despite finishing 3 places ahead.  :p

Good job Prawn! And Willyams too, complete with a cheeky sneaky phallic shape on the trophy!

I'm glad I can take away the award for biggest winning margin at Austria, that was very cool at the time :p 

And thanks again Chris for running it!

Finished roughly in the middle, but hey I won Monaco!

Happy to make the podium in the team nice work @AMS97KRR
Thanks for running the game @fIsince08 

Top ten as a rookie. Happy enough even if I missed a few rounds. Thanks to @fIsince08 for running the series

I look forward to running this game next year, I've started thinking about ways to make the game a bit more exciting, should be a good time

Hey @afrodude41, when are you starting the 2016 thread and elaborating on these new idea's to make the game more "exciting"? :smile: