Jump to content Jump to content

The F1 2015 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

Results are up! And as I hinted on twitter, it's Jerez 1997 all over again! @AMS97KRR wins on countback, with @SynGamer and @RevolvingPrawn second and third on exactly the same points! @GoldenColt was a close fourth as My Heart Will Grosjean takes a third team victory - but are still second in the standings.
fIsince08 said:
Results are up! And as I hinted on twitter, it's Jerez 1997 all over again! @AMS97KRR wins on countback, with @SynGamer and @RevolvingPrawn second and third on exactly the same points! @GoldenColt was a close fourth as My Heart Will Grosjean takes a third team victory - but are still second in the standings.
Would have been joint first places under my rules ;)
fIsince08 said:
Would have been joint first places under my rules ;)

SynGamer said:
What is countback?

Either way, congrats to AMS. I'll take a tie with first but falling to second on a technicality any day!
It's basically, whoever submitted their predictions first takes the higher position. So as AMS submitted first, that's why he won.

Back at Jerez 1997 that's what happened in Qualifying, so pole was taken by the person who set the time first.
Right I'm back, apologies for @SynGamer for missing the last few races. Been very busy with work.

Okay, quali:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

Race:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel
4. Raikkonen
5. Bottas
Massa 
Grosjean