5. Kyvat
6. Bottas
7. Verstappen
8. Sainz
9. Hulkenberg
10. Perez
25 if I'm correct.
I count 28, you missed three for Ricciardo in Quali
28! Wait, does that mean I won the round?
Ok guys, I'm going to say this now to give you plenty warning.
I won't be able to continue running the game after this season due to something that's happening, and the fact that I'll be at uni next year. If you're interested in taking over then PM me about it :)
fIsince08 said:
I won't be able to continue running the game after this season due to something that's happening, and the fact that I'll be at uni next year. If you're interested in taking over then PM me about it :)
Not to be a bad influence, but the first year of Uni is just a giant p*ss up. With a bit of work in between. You would've been fine to run the game alongside that, but I'm sure afrodude will do a great job as well :p
VetteIfan said:
fIsince08 said:
Not to be a bad influence, but the first year of Uni is just a giant p*ss up. With a bit of work in between. You would've been fine to run the game alongside that, but I'm sure afrodude will do a great job as well :p
Ah but there's another reason on top of that which will be revealed soon ;)
fIsince08 said:
VetteIfan said:
fIsince08 said:

Hmm, are you getting married? :p
mike96 said:
fIsince08 said:
VetteIfan said:
fIsince08 said:

Hmm, are you getting married? :p
My guess would be that he's either replacing Crofty for the Sky F1 commentary team, or he's been offered a paid job to write articles about F1 (both would be pretty damn sweet!).

Or he's going to Uni in India so that he can pose as Mr and Mrs Rohan already grown up child, but because the internet out there is patchy at best he may not be able to run the predictor game properly ;)