Jump to content Jump to content

The F1 2015 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

VetteIfan said:
Realistically, Seb is nailed in 4th place, our team can still get P2 in the constructors and I'll try to finish ahead of Juice. 
It completley bypassed me that we won Singapore. So for what it's worth, good job :P Think my battle for the rest of the season is with @mike96 for the "highest finish without a win" award. The most prestigious award going, obviously. 

Russia Qualifying:
1. Hamilton - 3
2. Rosberg - 3
3. Vettel - 3

Russia Race:
1. Hamilton - 15
2. Rosberg - 0
3. Vettel - 8
4. Raikkonen - 0
5. Massa - 8
6. Bottas - 0
7. Ricciardo - 0
8. Kvyat - 0
9. Perez - 0
10. Verstappen - 15
55 points. May I finally have won a round? :smiley: 

*waits for someone to come and ruin my day*
  • 2 weeks later...
VetteIfan said:
There's nothing in the rules covering driver penalties for qualifying. I'm guessing by the fact you've put Vettel 3rd, points are calculated before any grid drops? @fIsince08
Read again :p  

I will use the official race and qualifying results published by the FIA. Any disqualifications or penalties will be used here so for instance, if you chose Nico Hulkenberg to finish 9th, he did but then got a disqualification then you would not score points for him. It is the same situation in Qualifying, it is the starting grid, not the "over the line" results
mike96 said:
VetteIfan said:
There's nothing in the rules covering driver penalties for qualifying. I'm guessing by the fact you've put Vettel 3rd, points are calculated before any grid drops? @fIsince08
Read again :p  

I will use the official race and qualifying results published by the FIA. Any disqualifications or penalties will be used here so for instance, if you chose Nico Hulkenberg to finish 9th, he did but then got a disqualification then you would not score points for him. It is the same situation in Qualifying, it is the starting grid, not the "over the line" results
My bad. 

Qualifying:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Massa

Race:
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas
4. Vettel
5. Massa
6. Ricciardo