Jump to content Jump to content

The F1 2015 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game


Recommended Posts

Seeing as you're removing disagree's, how about removing the disagree you put on the post where I said mods should know what the forum badges are? I don't think it was an opinion to disagree with, it was just stating that mods should know what the badges are.

Oh, and while you're at it, shall we have some of @AMS97KRR's disagree's removed? He's got a lot, and I imagine some of the 134 were for posts where he didn't write an opinion for people to disagree with.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
Or, seen as this is getting out of hand, how about we end this now and move this back on topic?
@onetwothree the  rules say you can predict how you please, but if I cant make it out then it wont be counted.

And I dont speak latin.
Link to post
Share on other sites
SynGamer said:
 I'm game if you are. How about "4 Sure $,$$$ Prix"? ;)
haha I like it. 
4 Sure GP works. 

Is there any chance of being able to expand the game a little more this year. I like the idea of predicting the WDC & WCC before the season starts. Maybe the final standings for the top 5 for drivers and constructors as well. 

Anyone like this? Or just me? 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
Liam12d said:
SynGamer said:
 I'm game if you are. How about "4 Sure $,$$$ Prix"? ;)
haha I like it. 
4 Sure GP works. 

Is there any chance of being able to expand the game a little more this year. I like the idea of predicting the WDC & WCC before the season starts. Maybe the final standings for the top 5 for drivers and constructors as well. 

Anyone like this? Or just me? 
I dont really want to make it any harder for myself tbh, maybe next year after Im used to the constructors championship?
Link to post
Share on other sites
Juice29 said:
Sign me up please. I don't mind who my team mate is..

Ill sign up ill be your teammate if you want.

Sure.. as long as you come up with a name for our team. :)
You should go with LKOJ (Low Key Orange Juice), has a slight throwback to it, if you know what I mean, LKR! :smiley: 
I don't know tommig, prawns idea sounds pretty good and we may even get a few $ from Richard Branson... :wink: 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Juice29 said:
Sign me up please. I don't mind who my team mate is..

Ill sign up ill be your teammate if you want.

Sure.. as long as you come up with a name for our team. :)
You should go with LKOJ (Low Key Orange Juice), has a slight throwback to it, if you know what I mean, LKR! :smiley: 
I don't know tommig, prawns idea sounds pretty good and we may even get a few $ from Richard Branson... :wink: 
It was one of the names @mike96 and I were thinking of using :p We consulted with beardy man, and he offered us a competitive amount of money for advertising his brands. But in the end, the money didn't match the maturity and dignity of the name 'Willyams' ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites
fIsince08 said:
Liam12d said:
SynGamer said:
 I'm game if you are. How about "4 Sure $,$$$ Prix"? ;)
haha I like it. 
4 Sure GP works. 

Is there any chance of being able to expand the game a little more this year. I like the idea of predicting the WDC & WCC before the season starts. Maybe the final standings for the top 5 for drivers and constructors as well. 

Anyone like this? Or just me? 
I dont really want to make it any harder for myself tbh, maybe next year after Im used to the constructors championship?
Yeah I get your point, though it would essentially be a one time spreadsheet creation you won't have to look at for the rest of the year. 

In this case I'm saying Vettel. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
Liam12d said:
fIsince08 said:
Liam12d said:
SynGamer said:
 I'm game if you are. How about "4 Sure $,$$$ Prix"? ;)
haha I like it. 
4 Sure GP works. 

Is there any chance of being able to expand the game a little more this year. I like the idea of predicting the WDC & WCC before the season starts. Maybe the final standings for the top 5 for drivers and constructors as well. 

Anyone like this? Or just me? 
I dont really want to make it any harder for myself tbh, maybe next year after Im used to the constructors championship?
Yeah I get your point, though it would essentially be a one time spreadsheet creation you won't have to look at for the rest of the year. 

In this case I'm saying Vettel. 
My spreadsheet is already 22 workbooks big :p 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jiggy said:
SOMEBODY BE MY TEAMMATE

Me! The possibility of a team-name with Afro in it is enough for me to join.
Okay! What name should we use?
I got a couple of suggestions:
- AfroJack Brabham Racing
- Frizzy Afro GP
- Scuderia Afro Rosso
- Force Afro
- Spa-Afrochamps
- The Afro Man, Randy Savage GP

Either way, the most important thing is that we're destined to be champions. At the end of 2015, people will question whether it's the afro that makes the champion or the champion that makes the afro, but that question will always remain to be a scientific mystery. When we compete under the afro, we are ensured to be unstoppable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...