Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

The F1 2015 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

• 2 weeks later...
Q
1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel

R:
1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel
4. Kvyat
5. Bottas
6. Raikkonen
7. Perez
8. Hulkenberg
9. Verstappen
10. Grosjean

Got to get a 30+ point swing over Prawn this weekend to win, and also quite heavily out score afrodude and AMS. So I've gone as risky and mixed up as I dare :P Sadly Abu Dhabi rarely likes to give us mixed up races.
SynGamer said:
Last picks of the season!

Qualifying
1. Rosberg - 5
2. Hamilton - 5
3. Ricciardo - 0

Race
1. Hamilton - 8
2. Rosberg - 8
3. Vettel - 8
4. Ricciardo  - 3
5. Bottas - 0
6. Kvyat - 0
7. Perez - 3
8. Massa - 15
9. Hulkenberg - 3
10. Alonso - 0
58 points. I am very disappointed in my self :(
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | Final Qualifying of the season, biatches!

1. Hamilton (pretty please) 3
2. Rosberg - 3
3. Vettel - 0

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | Final Race of the season

1. Hamilton - 8
2. Rosberg - 8
3. Vettel - 8
4. Raikkonen - 8
5. Ricciardo - 8
6. Bottas - 0
7. Massa - 8
8. Kvyat - 3
9. Hülkenberg - 3
10. Verstappen - 0
6+54=60.

Thanks for having me in your team Seb, it was a pleasure even though I know that we were both going for the win. ;)
6+54=60.

Thanks for having me in your team Seb, it was a pleasure even though I know that we were both going for the win. ;)
Of course ;) I'm not going to add up everyone's score but I feel fairly sure we got 2nd in the team's championship. So we didn't do too bad :p  

Unfortunatly I think I saw someone say here that Lee has left Codies or something, so it doesn't look like the top 3 teams will be getting a prize anymore :(
VetteIfan said:
6+54=60.

Of course ;) I'm not going to add up everyone's score but I feel fairly sure we got 2nd in the team's championship. So we didn't do too bad :p  

Unfortunatly I think I saw someone say here that Lee has left Codies or something, so it doesn't look like the top 3 teams will be getting a prize anymore :(
Lee left a long time ago, but when I get the results done I'll ask Jenny if there's anything she can do.
Forgot to predict so it's my Brazil predictions for this round.

Qualificacio
1) HAM - 3
2) ROS - 3
3) VET - 0

Race
1) HAM - 8
2) ROS - 8
3) BOT - 0
4) MAS - 0
5) RIC - 8
6) HUL - 8
7) NAS - 0
8) PER - 0
9) VES - 0
10) SAI - 8

46 points.

Thanks Chris for organising it this year! I know how much time it takes to calculate results and everything so I appreciate it!
Matt ain't the only one to appreciate it ;) I totally get why the wait for results has become longer, I was guilty of it myself lol. Good job though Chris :) I imagine you're now looking forward to handing it on like I did, even though it can be pretty fun at times :p 
Thanks guys and best of luck to @afrodude41 next year! I've tried my best not to fall behind, but university applications, school work and writing for two websites has taken it's toll.
fIsince08 said:
Matt ain't the only one to appreciate it ;) I totally get why the wait for results has become longer, I was guilty of it myself lol. Good job though Chris :) I imagine you're now looking forward to handing it on like I did, even though it can be pretty fun at times :p 
Thanks guys and best of luck to @afrodude41 next year! I've tried my best not to fall behind, but university applications, school work and writing for two websites has taken it's toll.
Does @afrodude41 have any sort of excel setup? I have a bit more free time these days and can finally work on a proper template that should easily and quickly add up points.