F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Helmets

why are the helmets so boring and bland and have no sponsorship on them? for the next game please make them a bit more modern in style, please allow us to use real life drivers helmets online and please consider a helmet designer in the game, it would be so popular. Make some of the helmets match the cars, with the same colours and sponsors. consider having different DLC helmet packs. And please don't have the helmets all the same make, use all the different shapes from the different manufacturers who make real life f1 helmets.

I quite like the game designs. Especially helmet 24 which looks pretty much exactly the same as my go karting helmet

I agree with some of this. Just give us a load of default designs but I would love the helmet design to change in places due to sponsorship in teams like real life! Like the Monster Energy ring around the Mercedes helmets.

Helmet design tools would be really nice..even if was just choose colors from default templates and ger team sponsors stickers also!!

We've been asking for a custom helmet design tool since 2010! Completely agree about the current designs though, they don't really match any of the cars properly and the large majority are boring.
I don't mind if we don't get all asked for above, but at least give us some interesting designs with some colours that come somewhere close to the cars colours. 

seriously those helmets cant have taken more than 5mins to design each of them. and what makes me laugh is we go on racenet to win new helmets and we end up getting old ones from previous games pmsl

I'm fairly sure some of the designs were from the rookies in the young drivers test. I'm fairly sure Rossi's was in there. Also I think the white, with red & blue is Anthony Davidsons who helped them with development back in the day. But definitely need more designs and the ability to choose where and which of your team sponsors wrap around your helmet.