Sign in to follow this  

just give us wheel users the same sliders as controller users

come on codies just give us wheel users the same sliders as controller users as the ffb update you pushed out makes the feel of the cars even more like a hovercraft.we need tyre slip and surface detail not some half arsed suspension upgrade.sort it out or just give up and sell the studio now while you still got some customers left.after your last two attempts (dirt 4 and now dirt rally 2.0)its clear you don't understand your customers who use wheel setups and are only pandering to controller users.if that's the way your going then sorry to tell you but wheel users are on the increase and you risk alienating yourself from this ever growing audience that want realism not some fairy tale dreamt up handling that you seem to be pushing.even forza horizon,that is aimed at children has miles better ffb than your last 2 efforts.if you want to be seen as a serious game developer up your game and some communication would not go amiss on your own forum instead of hiding on twater,grow a backbone and front your customers before you don't have any left.

this new ffb just makes it feel like front end suspension bushes and wheel bearings need replacing as in knackered.also noticed that some cars don't pivet round front axle but center of car why ? why have tyres at all if you cant feel what their doing ie grip level on acceleration,braking,corner turn in and change of direction ?.excuse me if i'm wrong but i was under the impression this was a driving game and not a magic carpet ride as in hovercraft.are you even testing these updates before release ? or are we your testers again ?.some clarity would be nice.for me the whole tyre ffb track deg needs looking at again in rally side of things because of the disparity in handling when it come to rally x.rally x has a more smooth solid feel to how the cars react to inputs where as rally side feels wishy washy notchy clunky and very boat like in comparison.are you using actual tyre data for rally ?i ask with this been the official rally x game you may have used real data for rally x cars and just made it up as you went along for rally as the difference is plainly obvious!!!!!!!!!.this may go some way to explaining why wheel users don't have the same sliders as controller users because we would pick up on this straight away and hence the flim flam about ffb being as intended as a way to pull the wool over peoples eyes but we see what your trying to do sneaky.