Ok, so there has been a lot chatting around this subject for a long time, and it's time to make statistics work so everyone can know what we're dealing with here.
Season 3 is almost guaranteed, provided there's enough content hinted to fill that season. However, there's absolutely nothing about an hipothetical Season 4, and that's where we come in.
Would you buy a Season 4+ and what content would you like see from that season on? Post your suggestions and ideas, as there is A LOT left to add in this game.
Here are a few ideas:
- Super Special Stages for each rally, like in DiRT3 and previous titles. These are similar to RX circuits and provide a Head 2 Head experience (see here: https://youtu.be/ufNz_YQJ9fg )
- Two more long stages for each rally, to improve variety. That would make a total of 4 long stages per rally.
- New rallies, besides the missing DR1 ones. E.g: Portugal, Corsica, San Remo, Kenya, etc
- Early 2000s 2000cc car class fulfilled (Peugeot 206 WRC 2001, Citroen Xsara T4 WRC 2001, Ford Focus WRC 2001, Subaru Impreza WRC 2001, Subaru Impreza WRC 1997-2000, etc)
- Tarmac physics 2.0.
- Tyre features expanded, tweaked wear rates to make Medium and Hard compounds relevant.
- Better weather system, with the ability of providing different conditions during a stage like sometimes it happened in D4 (has to be the synced for everyone in multiplayer).
- Improved spectator mode / photo mode.
- eSports every year, throughout an entire season like in real life.
Can't think of anything else right now, so fill this topic with your suggestions. Number 1, 2 and 3 is already a lot of work 😉