Jump to content

POLL | DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3, 4 and more DLCs

POLL | DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3, 4 and more DLCs  

340 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you interested in having more seasons for DiRT Rally 2.0? Which ones?

    • Season 3
      86
    • Season 4
      81
    • Season 5
      87
    • To infinity and beyond
      262


Recommended Posts

As much as cars go, I’d love to see some new stages, Donegal etc. Really cool if they could add San Marino, rally legend stages! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UNTIL they can sort out the planned dlc releases to arrive on time on all platforms this should be canned,otherwise it a pandora's box of paid for dlc turning up who knows when and of what cost.stop offering them free money for old rope.the game engine needs a complete overhaul so we can have stages of over 12 miles,the pivot point of the cars needs correcting to reflect real life cars but to name a few of the major things still wrong with the game.make them work for their money instead of just throwing it at them for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DLC Dirt Rally 2.0 Seasons 5,6,7,8,9,10,11 My Wishlist  

Season 5 

For Class 2000cm

Suzuki SX4 WRC 2008 Podobny obraz

Citroen Xsara WRC Rally 2006 photo

Hyundai Accent WRC Rally 2001Podobny obraz

Toyota Corolla WRC Rally 1998photo

Peugeot 307 WRC Rally 2006Podobny obraz 

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 7 WRC Rally 2001 2001_Mitsubishi_LancerEvolutionVIIWRC20-700x394.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 WRC Rally 2005 photo 

Skoda Octavia WRC Rally 2002 photo 

Livery

Ford Focus WRC Rally 2007 Mikko Hirvonen Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Ford Focus wrc hirvonen 2007 monte carlo Podobny obraz

Ford Focus WRC Rally 2007 Henning SolbergZnalezione obrazy dla zapytania ford focus wrc 2007 henning solbergZnalezione obrazy dla zapytania ford focus wrc 2007 henning solberg

Ford Focus WRC Rally 2007 Ken Block Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Ford Focus wrc Ken BlockPodobny obraz

Citroen C4 WRC Rally 2010Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Citroen C4 WRC hymotion 2010Citroën C4 WRC HYbrid4 Prototype '2009  

Season 6

For Class WRC 2011-2016 1600cm

Ford Fiesta WRC Rally 2011 Podobny obraz

Mini Countryman John Cooper Works WRC Rally 2011 Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania mini countryman wrc 2011 meeke

Citroen DS 3 WRC Rally 2013 Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Citroen DS 3 WRC 2013 D Sordo

Hyundai I20 WRC Rally 2014 Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Hyundai I20 WRC Paddon 2014

Volkswagen Polo WRC Rally 2015 wrc-2015-mexico-960x480.jpg

Hyundai I20 WRC Rally 2016 Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Hyundai I20 WRC 2016 paddon

MG 3 WRC Rally Concept 2016 Tamrazov #1

Rallies

Rally Jordan Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Rally Jordan wrc

Season 7

Rally Bulgaria Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Rally Bulgaria wrc

Rally Safari Kenya Podobny obraz

Vodafone Rally Portugal Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Rally Portugal WRC

Marmaris Rally Turkey Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Marmaris Rally Turkey

Rally Tour De Corse Corica Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania WRC Rally Tour De Corse

 

Season 8

For Class Group B RWD

Nissan 240 RS Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Nissan 240 RS Rally

Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally

Mazda RX 7 Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Mazda RX 7 Group B Rally

For Class Group B 4WD

Citroen BX4TC Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Citroen BX 4TC Group B

Toyota Celica Twincam Turbo RallyPodobny obraz

For Class Fwd H1 

Saab 96 Soprt Rally Podobny obraz

Season 9

For Class Fwd H2

Citroen AX GTI Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Citroen AX GTI Rally

Renault 5 GT Turbo Rally 73689_871008Antibes+Bugalski+hb+033.jpg

Daihatsu Charade GTti Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Daihatsu Charade GTti Rally

Opel Corsa GSI RallyPodobny obraz

For Class Group A 

Mazda 323 GT-R Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Mazda 323 GT-R Rally

Nissan Pulsar Sunny GTI-R Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Nissan Sunny GTI-R Rally 

Toyota Celica st185 Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Toyota Celica st185 rally

Season 10

For Class R5

Proton Iriz R5 Podobny obraz

Opel Corsa R5 Podobny obraz

Ford Fiesta R5 2019 photo

Toyota Etios R5 Podobny obraz

For Class F2 Kit Car 

Renault Clio Maxi Kit Car Podobny obraz

Citroen ZX Kit CarZnalezione obrazy dla zapytania Citroen ZX Kit Car

Renault Megane MaxiPodobny obraz

Season 11

For Class Fwd R2

Suzuki Baleno R2 Rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania suzuki baleno r2 rally

Honda Jazz R2 Rally Podobny obraz

For Class Rally GT 

Lotus Exige Rally GT Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Lotus EXIGE RALLY GT

For Class Rwd H3 

Alfa Romeo GTV 6 Alfetta RallyZnalezione obrazy dla zapytania Alfa Romeo GTV 6 rally

For Class Rwd H2 

Talbot Sunbeam Lotus Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Talbot Sunbeam Lotus 

Volkswagen Beetle Kafer Garbus Rally Podobny obraz

Kia Rio Supercars Rallycross Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania kia rallycross

 

All This cars, Liviery, Rallies, please in Dirt Rally 2.0 DLC Seasons;5,6,7,8,9,10,11 

Dirt Rally 2.0 is the best rally game in the world

Thank You so much Codemasters :)

 

 

Edited by AdrianKasprzyk
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 12:09 PM, chrisjaf said:

UNTIL they can sort out the planned dlc releases to arrive on time on all platforms this should be canned,otherwise it a pandora's box of paid for dlc turning up who knows when and of what cost.stop offering them free money for old rope.the game engine needs a complete overhaul so we can have stages of over 12 miles,the pivot point of the cars needs correcting to reflect real life cars but to name a few of the major things still wrong with the game.make them work for their money instead of just throwing it at them for free.

yeah, Xbox users get consistently screwed. it seems like it's a problem on the end of people who run the xbox store, but it's unacceptable. it's never more than 2-3 days though.

costs for DLC things have always been the same. 4.65 for locations, 2.29 for cars ($CDN, Steam). if you don't like it, don't buy it or wait for sale.

game engine isn't going to be overhauled until they move to the next gen consoles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

I'm curious what the first information for Season 5 is

agreed. but we don't even know if it is coming at all.

also we won't find out until late January/mid-February....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season

1 hour ago, ianism said:

agreed. but we don't even know if it is coming at all.

also we won't find out until late January/mid-February.... 

 
I thought Season 5 was already announced indirectly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gleylancer571 nope

  • there are 2-3 rally cars we are ~90% sure have been recorded for a Codemasters game (Group A Impreza 1997 and Legacy '92 and Nissan Sunny F2).
  • there is one track (Spa) from the 2019 World RX Season that is not in the game and not in Season 4.
  • there are 2 slots for more locations in the Steam database (see screenshot below) that could be used, but we do not know if they will be used.
  • when Season 3-4 came out, the pass for all DLC was called the Year 1 Pass, so players  started thinking it could indicate Year 2+ of DLC, but who knows?

image.png.cd51d5138fe900066eae6aac87fbf8b1.png

update 1.13 should come in late January/early February. also, codemasters people have hinted that there could be free stuff (like the US Test location and the BMW M2) coming at the end of Season 4, which could explain some or all these things instead of Season 5-6.

Edited by ianism
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodmorning!

I am buying all the dlc of the game .. but it’s sad not to see the WRC 1.600 class as in Dr1 ... I miss the Ford Fiesta Rs Wrc 1.6 (2011) to use (for me the best modern rally car ever) .. Please complete the classes, it would be the best rally-game of history!

Class WRC 1.6 (2011)

•Ford Fiesta RS WRC 1.6✈️

•Hyunday I20 WRC 1.6

•Citroen DS3 WRC 

Please🙏🏼😢

Your affectionate fan

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me parece perfecto todos esos coches y rally pero ya por pedir añadir asiento Córdoba wrc mitsubishi evo7 y skoda Octavia wrc 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 10:54 PM, ianism said:

@gleylancer571 nope

  • there are 2-3 rally cars we are ~90% sure have been recorded for a Codemasters game (Group A Impreza 1997 and Legacy '92 and Nissan Sunny F2).
  • there is one track (Spa) from the 2019 World RX Season that is not in the game and not in Season 4.
  • there are 2 slots for more locations in the Steam database (see screenshot below) that could be used, but we do not know if they will be used.
  • when Season 3-4 came out, the pass for all DLC was called the Year 1 Pass, so players  started thinking it could indicate Year 2+ of DLC, but who knows?

image.png.cd51d5138fe900066eae6aac87fbf8b1.png

update 1.13 should come in late January/early February. also, codemasters people have hinted that there could be free stuff (like the US Test location and the BMW M2) coming at the end of Season 4, which could explain some or all these things instead of Season 5-6.

they can buy Pikes peak licence and sold the DLC 15$, it wil be a massive success

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 8:20 AM, SteveGambino357 said:

Goodmorning!

I am buying all the dlc of the game .. but it’s sad not to see the WRC 1.600 class as in Dr1 ... I miss the Ford Fiesta Rs Wrc 1.6 (2011) to use (for me the best modern rally car ever) .. Please complete the classes, it would be the best rally-game of history!

Class WRC 1.6 (2011)

•Ford Fiesta RS WRC 1.6✈️

•Hyunday I20 WRC 1.6

•Citroen DS3 WRC 

Please🙏🏼😢

Your affectionate fan

this class wasn't in Dirt 4 either. seems like WRC has been blocking their licensing.

On 11/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, KolysioN said:

they can buy Pikes peak licence and sold the DLC 15$, it wil be a massive success

... from Polyphony? good luck! they're the ones that have it exclusively at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2019 at 4:57 PM, ianism said:

this class wasn't in Dirt 4 either. seems like WRC has been blocking their licensing.

... from Polyphony? good luck! they're the ones that have it exclusively at the moment

when you can buy 30millions SMS you canbuy the licence 🙂

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KolysioN said:

when you can buy 30millions SMS you canbuy the licence 🙂

There is a chance to earn some money on SMS, but you can't sell much Pikes peak DLCs for DR2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 8:44 PM, KolysioN said:

when you can buy 30millions SMS you canbuy the licence 🙂

source.gif

that's not how licensing (or asset acquisition) works lmao

Edited by ianism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Stampertje said:

I want Mexico to Dirt 2 and the Toyota rally cars! Please

next game maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×