Jump to content

POLL | DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3, 4 and more DLCs

POLL | DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3, 4 and more DLCs  

286 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you interested in having more seasons for DiRT Rally 2.0? Which ones?

    • Season 3
      84
    • Season 4
      78
    • Season 5
      79
    • To infinity and beyond
      215


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, VRSGecko said:

Monte carlo with stage "Saint bonnet le froid" -> 25km 

That would be nice - especially 25km!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would anyone else lile to see s2000 cars in the game? The noise of them is something else

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope S2000 and S1600 with additional rally location, maybe something not paste and copy from Dirt that i already paid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

alright, here's my imagined/realistic-ish Seasons 3-4:

Season 3

Month A

  • Impreza 2001 & Peugeot 206 2003
  • Finland

Month B

  • Hyundai i20 RX & VW Beetle RX
  • South Africa RX

Month C

  • Seat Ibiza & Renault Megane Maxi
  • new tarmac rally

Season 4

Month A

  • Focus 2001 & something in the same class or Impreza 1997/Legacy 1992 (or even like the Hyundai R5 would be fine)
  • Greece

Month B

  • Renault Clio RX & Mini RX
  • Spa RX

Month C

  • Nissan Sunny & Peugeot 307
  • Kenya or another snow rally

 

Bonus:

Lydden Hill RX

Fabia RX, Seat Ibiza RX, Impreza 1997 & Legacy 1992

Edited by ianism
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Focus RS RX for Rallycross

Rally Finland (almost everyone would like  to see this one I'd imagine)

And another couple of stage rallies (Acropolis/Corsica/Sanremo/Japan)

I realize the modern-day WRC cars cannot be included due to licensing, but it would be nice to have a car class in between the R5/Group A cars and the ridiculous Group B cars.  Something modern (yr 2000+) with 4WD and in the 330-380 HP range?  Maybe a couple of cars from the ARA Open 4-Wheel Drive Class?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bonjour à tous 

Nous sommes une communauté de joueurs dont le rôle est social, sur lequel joue moins que sur le contenu. Il faut que vous fassiez un pas en avant, un ajout de spécial ou un autre mode ou un nouveau choix. 

Exemple :

_mode 2 joueurs pilote / copilote 

_pikes peak avec toute les catégories disponibles 

_un garage avec un bout de goudron pour régler les voitures en équipe. 

_un événement, unique, sur inscription avec cours de départ fichier indien avec beaucoup de joueurs 

_l'impossible mais la possibilité de changer les jantes phare béquet etc

_et n'oubliez pas la Lévite 306 maxi 😉 

_la possibilité de changer nos pièce d'usure type embrayage, sans attendre qu'il soit cassé, en mode carrière. 

Bref voilà ce que nous voulions voir évoluer le jeu de notre côté. Mettre en place c'est choisi sont largement abordables. 

Bonne entente 

Edited by LeVraiLoeb
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LeVraiLoeb said:

Bonjour à tous 

Nous sommes une communauté de joueurs dont le rôle est social, sur lequel joue moins que sur le contenu. Il faut que vous fassiez un pas en avant, un ajout de spécial ou un autre mode ou un nouveau choix. 

Exemple :

_mode 2 joueurs pilote / copilote 

_pikes peak avec toute les catégories disponibles 

_un garage avec un bout de goudron pour régler les voitures en équipe. 

_un événement, unique, sur inscription avec cours de départ fichier indien avec beaucoup de joueurs 

_l'impossible mais la possibilité de changer les jantes phare béquet etc

_et n'oubliez pas la Lévite 306 maxi 😉 

_la possibilité de changer nos pièce d'usure type embrayage, sans attendre qu'il soit cassé, en mode carrière. 

Bref voilà ce que nous voulions voir évoluer le jeu de notre côté. Mettre en place c'est choisi sont largement abordables. 

Bonne entente 

pour commencer, on utilise l'anglais dans ce forum.

deuxièmement, je pense que tes suggestions seront mieux ici: https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/29-suggestion-box/

en tout cas, Polyphony (Grand Turismo) tient la license de Pikes Peak maintenant, donc aucune chance de ça.

j'aime ton idée d'un mode 2 joueurs pilote/copilote. c'est originale et théoriquement faisable.

la capacité de réparer les pièces avant qu'il sont endommagées dans la carrière est un des habiletés améloirables de l’ingénieur chef.

translation:

first off, the forum is anglo.

second, I think your suggestions are better off in the suggestions box

anyways, Polyphony has the PIkes Peak license so there's no chance of that.

I like your idea of having a two player mode where one is the driver and the other is the co-pilot. it's original and theoretically feasible.

the ability to repair parts before they're really broken in career mode is one of the upgradeable traits of the chief engineer.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sarebbe bello tutto il kit perché e anche i gruppi a dal Clio Williams  al 106 Oltre alle wrc le r3 ecc. Una cosa da sistemare da prova a prova dove non c'è assistenza che le macchine rimangano sporche e magari mettere più danni del tipo frizione finita semiassi rotti ecc Il San Remo di una vota terra asfalto e sarebbe bello un piccolo trasferimento guidato da prova a prova e prova assistenza con timbrature perché alla fine è rally una vera simulazione

Edited by Pignatelli
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d be happy enough getting some proper budget rally cars! Everything from Volvo Amazon’s and 240’s to BMW e36’s!!! It would be great fun wrestling these round a Wales stage, they could even implement a feature where you buy one ‘second hand’ or from other players! Like the auction feature on Forza Horizon, and compete, pay for repairs etc! A real simulation of rallying off your own back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ! 

I wish we will have more tarmac rallyes. Corsica could be the best compromise with san remo. With more cars like old WRC (206, xsara...) ans kit cars (306 vs megane for 2l ans saxo and others in s1600) 

It could be nice to have more stages for each rallyes and a spectator mod for the online. We are organising a big Championship with the "Corsica SimRacing " team (join us on Facebook) with commentary, and it could be more proffessional !

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is an over-talked subject. But, I really feel as if the community is screaming for Toyota cars. I know Toyota has a license thing with video games using their cars. Something along the lines of, "Young men no longer want to go and make money to get a fast car and impress girls because of videogames." But, realistically, how many of us are ever going to have the opportunity to build a full on stage car? Even though I'm slowly building a GC chassis to rally, this isnt everyones goal. I understand keeping Toyota out of Forza. But these are fully prepared RACE CARS. I just feel like if any exception should be made, its for race sims. Its not like your driving stock cars in the DiRT games. 

 

I want to see the RWD Celica from group B, the AWD MR2-22D group B car (even though it never saw a stage), 1 of the Group A Celicas (st165, st185, st205), The Corolla WRC, and of course THE YARIS. PlEASE MAKE AN ATTEMPT AND BUG TOYOTA TILL THEY GIVE YOU THE LICENSE.

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, RallyTX said:

I know this is an over-talked subject. But, I really feel as if the community is screaming for Toyota cars. I know Toyota has a license thing with video games using their cars. Something along the lines of, "Young men no longer want to go and make money to get a fast car and impress girls because of videogames." But, realistically, how many of us are ever going to have the opportunity to build a full on stage car? Even though I'm slowly building a GC chassis to rally, this isnt everyones goal. I understand keeping Toyota out of Forza. But these are fully prepared RACE CARS. I just feel like if any exception should be made, its for race sims. Its not like your driving stock cars in the DiRT games. 

 

I want to see the RWD Celica from group B, the AWD MR2-22D group B car (even though it never saw a stage), 1 of the Group A Celicas (st165, st185, st205), The Corolla WRC, and of course THE YARIS. PlEASE MAKE AN ATTEMPT AND BUG TOYOTA TILL THEY GIVE YOU THE LICENSE.

 

It's silly on their end, since this is the game that has more visibility in terms of rally and it would be of interest of Toyota to have as many cars showcased as possible. Specially now that they are back in rally.

It's not free marketing, it's paid marketing in which they are the ones that receive payment for the licensing.

Edited by Riggs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Riggs said:

It's silly on their end, since this is the game that has more visibility in terms of rally and it would be of interest of Toyota to have as many cars showcased as possible. Specially now that they are back in rally.

It's not free marketing, it's paid marketing in which they are the ones that receive payment for the licensing.

Exactly. Not to mention Toyota dominated the 90s until they got caught for cheating their turbo inlet haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few days before the end of the second season .. we still have no news if there will be the third season.
In my opinion there will be no others.
I'm afraid not, but I still hope so.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, SteveGambino357 said:

A few days before the end of the second season .. we still have no news if there will be the third season.
In my opinion there will be no others.
I'm afraid not, but I still hope so.

No chance. They've already hinted to it on Twitter and the 01 Focus/01 Impreza are already in the game files and accessible through custom championships*!

*unintentionally, may I add

Edited by ebarbs27
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AdrianSM said:

Se sabe si hay tercera temporada?

Casi seguro. Próxima semana sabremos algo.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riggs said:

Casi seguro. Próxima semana sabremos algo.

ojalá.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deberian de poner mas categorías 

Listado de los modelos que están homologados en R3:

  • Citroën DS3 R3T
  • Peugeot 207 R3T
  • Renault Clio R3C
  • Fiat Punto R3D
  • Fiat 500 R3T
  • Honda Civic Type R R3C

 

Listado de los modelos que están homologados en R2:

  • Skoda Fabia R2B
  • Citroën C2 R2B
  • Peugeot 207 R2B
  • Peugeot 208 R2B
  • Renault Twingo R2B
  • Ford Fiesta R2B
  • Opel Adam R2B

KIT CAR 

2.0 L

 

Y Rallys como Corcega . San Remo y Monte carlo . Soñar es gratis 😂😂😂😂

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope that we'll get 4 kit cars / F2 this time.
306 and Sunny are almost confirmed, I hope the others will be the Megane, the Ibiza, the Xsara or the Astra.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AdrianSM said:

Deberian de poner mas categorías 

Listado de los modelos que están homologados en R3:

  • Citroën DS3 R3T
  • Peugeot 207 R3T
  • Renault Clio R3C
  • Fiat Punto R3D
  • Fiat 500 R3T
  • Honda Civic Type R R3C

 

Listado de los modelos que están homologados en R2:

  • Skoda Fabia R2B
  • Citroën C2 R2B
  • Peugeot 207 R2B
  • Peugeot 208 R2B
  • Renault Twingo R2B
  • Ford Fiesta R2B
  • Opel Adam R2B

KIT CAR 

2.0 L

 

Y Rallys como Corcega . San Remo y Monte carlo . Soñar es gratis 😂😂😂😂

Algunos de los coches ya estan en el juego, tal como el rally de Monte Carlo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queremos mas jajajaja :classic_cool:  . Prefiero mas dlc a que saque un dirt 5......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Then my wishes for the 5th saison (as there's still 1.13 content we don't know) :

w1 : Megane Maxi kit car and Nissan Sunny F2
w2 : China or Safari rally
w3 : Mini RX & Fiat Ritmo Abarth (H2 FWD) or one H1 or another RX car
w7 : Circuit of America RX

w9 : Subaru Legacy 1992 & Impreza 22b
w11 : new tarmac rally

 

But I'm afraid the 1.13 locations just being new playground areas (like DirtFish) coming as a free update with some gymkhana challenges...

Edited by toninus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×