DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

POLL | DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3, 4 and more DLCs

POLL | DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3, 4 and more DLCs  

340 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in having more seasons for DiRT Rally 2.0? Which ones?

• Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • To infinity and beyond

12 hours ago, toninus said:

Then my wishes for the 5th saison (as there's still 1.13 content we don't know) :

But I'm afraid the 1.13 locations just being new playground areas (like DirtFish) coming as a free update with some gymkhana challenges...

I am 80% sure those 1.13 ones are just always going to be unused space... because well.... it says they are unused hahaha, but also they do not say Location. all the other ones had the word Location from when the game came out in February.

also, the way they put the 2019 RX cars and just 2 RX locations into Season 4 makes me think that is the end.

image.png.e01e5d318925f1ef40d60678a76932ca.png

• Agree 1

Pretty sure they all said "DiRT Rally 2.0 (1.x DLC)" and "unused" before yesterday.

Perhaps because we're running into 2020 by then, we'd be seeing 2020 lineup and two more RX tracks?

1 hour ago, ianism said:

I am 80% sure those 1.13 ones are just always going to be unused space... because well.... it says they are unused hahaha, but also they do not say Location. all the other ones had the word Location from when the game came out in February.

also, the way they put the 2019 RX cars and just 2 RX locations into Season 4 makes me think that is the end.

image.png.e01e5d318925f1ef40d60678a76932ca.png

Could also be a way to hide possible content, since one of the CM mods commented that the steamdb gave way too much info.

• Agree 1

Analyzing the third and the fourth season, we notice how DIRT2.0 is centered towards the Rallycross (despite releasing the same rally contents) .. but my regret is for the absence of the Hyunday cars ... I20 WRC NG, I20 R5, I20 RX

4 hours ago, Riggs said:

Could also be a way to hide possible content, since one of the CM mods commented that the steamdb gave way too much info.

yes, but I think it's unlikely at this point. what other locations are there to add? there's two RX tracks - Spa is very expensive to license, and CotA everyone hates and it was only in the championship for one year.

we all know the team has been small since release, and a new rally location is an absolute ton of work. from my point of view, it was a possibility for Seasons 3/4, but that possibility is now pretty much gone. I'd love to see it though of course!

6 hours ago, chukonu said:

Pretty sure they all said "DiRT Rally 2.0 (1.x DLC)" and "unused" before yesterday.

Perhaps because we're running into 2020 by then, we'd be seeing 2020 lineup and two more RX tracks?

nah. they didn't. all the others up to 1.11 said location and encrypted. go look at old screenshots on the forums.

the 2020 liveries we won't even see until riiight before or even at the first RX event, which is too far away imo. just too much work for a game which would be over a year old by that point.

UPDATED (DREAM) WISHLIST FOR DIRT RALLY 2.0 YEAR 2 DLCs :

SEASON 1 :
2 months rally content, 1 month RX content (not detailled here) :
4 new cars :
- Nissan Almera / Sunny kit car
- Citroen Xsara kit car
- Renault Megane Maxi kit car
- Opel Astra kit car
1 new rally location in Africa (Safari Kenya or Morocco)

1 new long rally track (~15km) for 2 existing locations : Spain and New England (+ sprint and reverse variants) (available for everyone in community challenges but not in career or free play).

SEASON 2 : 2 months rally content, 1 month RX content (not detailled here) :
4 new cars :
- Porsche Cayman GT4 (GT)
- Fiat Abarth 124 (GT)
- Renault Twingo RS R2 Evo (R2)
- Fiat Ritmo Abarth 125 or 130 TC (H2 FWD)
1 new tarmac rally location (San Remo or whatever)

1 new long rally track (~15km) for 2 existing locations : Australia and Poland (+ sprint and reverse variants).

SEASON 3 : 2 months rally content, 1 month RX content (not detailled here) :
4 new cars :
- Renault R8 Gordini (H1 RWD)
- BMW 2002 TI (H1 RWD)
- Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA (H1 RWD)
- Saab 96 V4 1.8 (H1 FWD)
1 new rally location in Asia (China or Malaysia)

1 new long rally track (~15km) for 2 existing locations : Argentina and New Zeland (+ sprint and reverse variants).
New world championship season with two free cars : Renault Alpine A310 V6 (H3) and Alpine A110 Rally 2020 (GT)

SEASON 4 : 1 month rally content, 2 months RX content (not detailled here) :
3 new cars :
- Fiat 500 X R4 (R4/NR4)
- Audi A1 R4 (R4/NR4)
-
Subaru Legacy (grp A)
1 new snow rally location (Latvia, Norway, Austria...)

And ideally some category changes :
R5 Turbo -> Grp B RWD
240Z -> H2 RWD

Edited by toninus
  • Like 6
  • Agree 1

I would like Rally Corse or San Remo. It would be great to have one of these two rallyes.

But I highly doubt that we will see a Year 2 for DR 2.0, but of course, I would be buying for new rally content.

• Agree 2

Financially, it would be better for Codies to remove the base game and sell only one version with Years 1 and 2 dlcs, full price, instead of a discounted base game with expensive dlcs. They would have to promote it as a really "expanded" version with way more content than DR2.0 had (call it DR2.5 ?)
People who would most likely buy dlcs already bought the game anyway.

Of course individual dlcs and season passes would still be available for those who have bought the game already.

Edited by toninus

On 9/6/2019 at 10:35 AM, toninus said:

R5 Turbo -> Grp B RWD

I don't think the current R5 Turbo would be competitive in group b rwd.

The Renault 5 Turbo Maxi would be better for this category. Would also be the most powerful car in this category at 360hp.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Frontloda28 said:

I don't think the current R5 Turbo would be competitive in group b rwd.

The Renault 5 Turbo Maxi would be better for this category. Would also be the most powerful car in this category at 360hp.

In agreement with you, R5 Turbo was born as gr.4 (as Stratos) and then adapted to Gr.B..  while R5 Maxi Turbo was born as Gr.B and much improved!

I don't understand why M3 E30 and Sierra Cosworth weren't put on A8 RWD class.. these two are more modern and technological than the other H3 RWDs, there are almost 10 years of difference between them

I still hope for some DR1/D4 cars like

Group B (4WD): Audi Sport quattro S1

Up to 1600cc: Ford Focus RS (2011), Mini Countryman Rally (2011), Volkswagen Polo R (2013), Hyundai i20 (2014)

R4/NR4: Subaru Impreza WRX STI N13 (2011)

R5: Hyundai R5

RX Classic: Mini Cooper S

RX Super1600: Peugeot 207 S1600

RX Supercars: DS Automobiles DS3

Edited by chukonu
  • Like 2

I'm really interested, in what season in sales parts of this game I can play. 🧗‍♀️

I prefer buy any next season in steam sales for 1-10% of starting price.

Hope they fix game in that time.

Dirt 4 - still weightless physics.

Dirt Rally - still tracks smooth as parquet.

Codies lost gameplay, sell false hopes at this time.

I hope they find new blood to revive this franchise.

Edited by Awasaky
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

DLC seasons 5 & 6 wishlist : Season 5.                                                                                                                                                                                            First part:                                                      Suzuki SX4 WRC Rally 2008    Podobny obraz                                          Peugeot 307 WRC Rally 2006     Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Peugeot 307 WRC Tomasz Kuchar                                                                            Second part:              Rally JordanZnalezione obrazy dla zapytania Rally Jordan WRC                                                                            Third part:                                                     Hyundai I20 R5       Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Hyundai I20 R5 DANI SORDO                                                                Proton Iriz R5      Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania proton iriz r5                                                         Season 6.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              First part:                     Citroen AX GTI rally Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania citroen ax gti rally                                                                                                                               Daihatsu Charade GTti RallyPodobny obraz                                                                               Second Part:              Special Liviery Ford Focus RS Wrc 2007 BP Ford Abu Dhabi Mikko Hirvonen.   Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Ford Focus wrc 2007 rally monte carlo mikko hirvonen                                                                                                    Rally Corsica Tour De Corse    Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Rally Corsica Tour de corse 2019                                        Third Part:                                       Saab 96 Sport Rally   Podobny obraz                                                                                                   Citroën BX4 TC Group B Rally    Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Citroen BX4TC RALLY

Edited by AdrianKasprzyk

I love DIRT Rally 2.0 this is the best Rally game ever.  Realy 🎮😀😍🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

Edited by AdrianKasprzyk
  • Like 1

the dream year pass  2 

season 1

week 1 toyota corolla (  polyphony D have toyota licences but maybe )

skoda   octavia  wrc 

week 3 galeway  rally 

week 5  Skoda fabia RX 

hyundai RX 

week 7 spa rallycross 

week 9  ferrari 308 GTB  ( group B rwd )

mazda RX7 ( group B rwd )

week 11  San remo  tarmac   rally 

season 2

week 1 subaru legacy ( group A )

toyota celica ( group A )

week 3 portugal rally

week 5  volkswagen RX2 

mini cooper RX ( from DR 1.0 )

week 7 new RX track ( choose because im not RX fan ) 😉

week 9  malaysia rally 

week 11 : citroen DS3 R5

: hyundai R5 

season 3

week 1  : new RX track 

week 3 : twingo RX s1600

citroen c2 RX s1600 

week 5   Kenya rally 

week 7 citroen saxo Kit car 

seat cordoba Wrc 

week 9  czech republic rally tarmac 

week 11  citroen xsara wrc 

subaru 22B wrc 

season 4

week 1 clio S1600 rally 

fiat punto S1600 rally 

week 3 france tarmac rally 

week 5  volvo 240 rally ( H3 rwD for nordik driver 😉 )

lada VFTS rally ( H3 russian driver no drink vodka before drive this car  😂 )

week 7 R8 gordini ( h1 rwd )

fiat 126 ( h1 rwd )

week 9 fiat 124  spider  rgt 

lotus exige rgt

other possibilitiy 

nissan pulsar GTi -R group A 

mazda 323 group A

opel astra  mk2 gte h2 fwd

mercedes 450 slc  h2 rwd

bmw 2002 h2 rwd  

renault 11 turbo h2 fwd 

suzuki swift s1600 

and ability to drive  with WRX in rally tracks in want see 600 hp rally modern 4wd in rallytracks

• Agree 1

I'm a fan of this game! .. but it's a shame not to see the RS 1.6 class ..and in particular Ford Fiesta RS 1.6 WRC, DS3 1.6 WRC and Hyundai I20 NG 1.6 WRC (not the plus) .. It was the most complete rally game for classes, locations and simulations  but..

I'm Happy and regretted.

23 hours ago, SteveGambino357 said:

I'm a fan of this game! .. but it's a shame not to see the RS 1.6 class ..and in particular Ford Fiesta RS 1.6 WRC, DS3 1.6 WRC and Hyundai I20 NG 1.6 WRC (not the plus) .. It was the most complete rally game for classes, locations and simulations  but..

I'm Happy and regretted.

the WRC prevents these cars from being used in the Dirt games.

• Agree 1

I don't want DR 3.0 if CM let me pay for new contents for DR 2.0 for ex. every second months
I want DR 3.0 to be released, when its gr engine will be able to handle more than 16 kms only.

• Agree 6

20 hours ago, mesa said:

I don't want DR 3.0 if CM let me pay for new contents for DR 2.0 for ex. every second months
I want DR 3.0 to be released, when its gr engine will be able to handle more than 16 kms only.

I agree. We want more and more. And i believe that DR 3.0.....It's very early to talk about this. 

• Agree 1

Trying to be realistic about this, I offer the following suggestions:

Group A cars:

Subaru Legacy RS;

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo I, II or III;

Ford Sierra Saphhire Cosworth (4x4)

Up to 2000cc cars:

1997 or 1998 Subaru Impreza WRC;

Citröen Xsara WRC;

Seat Cordoba WRC

Rally locations:

Killarney, Rep. Ireland - specifically the Moll’s Gap stage, if you don’t know what the fuss is about check out onboards of it on YouTube!

Hokkaido, Japan - I’m not sure of anywhere specific but the stages from the former Rally Japan and Hokkaido Rally always looked pretty good. It would give the game some much needed (virtual) presence in Asia;

Corse, France - same as Japan in that I have no specific stage in mind but I’m sure Codemasters would pick something brilliant to drive;

Sanremo and Tuscany, Italy - less realistic idea here but who else remembers when Rallye Sanremo was mixed surface? A tarmac stage (or a pair) around Sanremo and gravel down in Tuscany would offer three potential rallies in one: a modern day Sanremo; classic mixed surface Sanremo or; a standalone gravel rally in Italy;

Oporto, Portugal - Rallye de Portugal used to be mixed surface, so similar to the Rallye Sanremo idea above.

More unrealistic ideas than the above, I know these won’t happen but you never know what suggesting it may lead to:

Open Rally class, based on the class of the same name used in USA’s national championship. Subaru is the only real one, the rest are fantasy cars based on the same thing. All cars would be 4WD and around 330bhp:

Subaru WRX STi;

Mk7 Golf R (3 door and Mk7, not Mk7.5);

Hyundai i30N Performance;

Peugeot 308 GTI;

Ford Focus (either Mk3 RS or the new Mk4 ST);

Mk3 Audi S3/RS3 (ignoring what effects a bigger 2.5 engine would have on vehicle dynamics, I just want a 5 cylinder sound!);

Cupra Leon Mk3

Rally locations:

Monte Carlo and Sweden both offered in summer conditions. I just wanna blast up the Col de Turini on dry tarmac and through the Swedish forests on gravel!

15 hours ago, Jack4688 said:

Monte Carlo and Sweden both offered in summer conditions. I just wanna blast up the Col de Turini on dry tarmac and through the Swedish forests on gravel!

Now this I like - it would basically be giving us two brand-new rallies!

• Confused 1

A rally that you played in the same and the previous game is pretty much the opposite of brand new rally. The idea with rally is that you don't know the track from memory so you rely on co-driver pacenotes, the more you keep driving the same stage the less that becomes a thing, removing snow/ice doesn't really change that when the layout remains the same

60€ worth of DLC has not added any truly new rally stages, surely if there is more paid DLC addressing that should be a priority.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Malling said:

Now this I like - it would basically be giving us two brand-new rallies!

New England in winterrrrr!

but yeah no if I had to choose I'd take a new location rather than an old one converted to a different season.

Edited by ianism