POLL | DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3, 4 and more DLCs

POLL | DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3, 4 and more DLCs  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in having more seasons for DiRT Rally 2.0? Which ones?

• Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • To infinity and beyond

There is also the possibility of making new stages for the existing locations.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

this would also be awesome

They should incorporate stages involving Dirtfish into New England since the stages are actually in Washington

On 9/26/2019 at 7:52 PM, ianism said:

New England in winterrrrr!

but yeah no if I had to choose I'd take a new location rather than an old one converted to a different season.

True, what I really want is Project Cars 2-style full range of weather conditions! But something like that would have to wait until DiRT Rally 03 comes along I reckon

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

The other side of the road from Sweet Lamb is Myherin, a lot of which is open moorland type scenery, or further north you go into Hafren forest. But as it’s strictly speaking set in Powys, the biggest county in Wales, there are plenty of other brilliant stages we could have in that location!

Although as ‘Hawkes Bay’ is actually the Whaanga Coast stage in Waikato on the other side of the North Island, they could just use creative license and create anywhere in the same country and call it ‘Powys’, ‘Ridabelles’, ‘Värmland’ etc.

I’d also like to see some more of Monte Carlo and Argentina added, those two rallies are so much more than just Col de Turini and El Condor respectively.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

My wishlist D4209503-0E97-43C1-8CBC-20D5F37065CC.jpeg.3f89c8870c1c9ba569a1d87d750514d7.jpegOpel Corsa Kit Car15560CB8-3F54-4DC4-AD77-483B78F8B715.jpeg.221c0789635ee3a4b9b9afd9207e3742.jpegAstra Kit Car963FBC5F-02D2-4BB6-934E-FCBC9909C95C.jpeg.91f933cd02f9bd5a783efac935d3f35f.jpegVW Golf 3 Kit CarF31D7028-F7F0-4D04-8809-A430401695C3.thumb.jpeg.ebefaf2beba1ae9e8ea87eb66f1c6f33.jpegVauxhall Astra GTE

Edited by TB1211

Ach... i really want to see Turkey, Italy, France, Mexico, Portugal or Kenya rally locations in year two pass. Then it would be a game of the decade.

Edited by Exxan
  • Agree 1

I guess another interesting question for Codemasters to plan for the future of Dirt is: ‘would you pay for more DLC or prefer a new Dirt Rally 3/Dirt 5 game?’

I personally prefer ten years of DLC.

• Agree 3

21 hours ago, David Hurt said:

I guess another interesting question for Codemasters to plan for the future of Dirt is: ‘would you pay for more DLC or prefer a new Dirt Rally 3/Dirt 5 game?’

I personally prefer ten years of DLC.

One way I look at is that I have a pretty high end PC and I still can't run this game at maxed out settings.  What improvements to DR3 would even be possible without a major jump in computing power.

I would love a game with the soft-body dynamics of  BeamNG, the terrain deformation of Spintires, the model fidelity of DR2, the car count of an early GT game but I would also like run it without melting my computer or spending Train Simulator $ on it.

I will go ahead and vote for more DLC (even if it never gets released on Oculus*)

*I got impatient and bought the game again on Steam,

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, Jack4688 said:

I’d also like to see some more of Monte Carlo and Argentina added, those two rallies are so much more than just Col de Turini and El Condor respectively.

More Germany (vineyards valley) and Greece would also be very welcome. And at least another tarmac location (San Remo, Japan or Corsica...)

The problem with new stages for existing locations is how they'd be included in the community challenges. For a new Germany track, would the first Germany dlc be required ? I think codies could, at the end of season 4, replace DR2.0 standard edition on the stores for a DR2.0 Year One edition with all the dlcs, for a higher price. But it would still be a mess for those who doesn't have the complete dlcs content...

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, toninus said:

More Germany (vineyards valley) and Greece would also be very welcome. And at least another tarmac location (San Remo, Japan or Corsica...)

The problem with new stages for existing locations is how they'd be included in the community challenges. For a new Germany track, would the first Germany dlc be required ? I think codies could, at the end of season 4, replace DR2.0 standard edition on the stores for a DR2.0 Year One edition with all the dlcs, for a higher price. But it would still be a mess for those who doesn't have the complete dlcs content...

Perhaps then it would be more likely we could expect expansions to existing locations for when DiRT Rally 03 comes along!

• Agree 1