I've seen a new video of aarava

Posted (edited)

Could anyone tell me why to buy this game ?. I have f1 2018 and I just do not see any reason to re-spend 60 € I do not see anything new, there's no VR support, nothing new except some finesse.

Thanks.

Edited by IvanoZ023
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Here is why to buy the game: If you want the game, you should buy it. If not, why should you?

This thread is pointless as my reply.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IvanoZ023 said:

Could anyone tell me why to buy this game ?. I have f1 2018 and I just do not see any reason to re-spend 60 € I do not see anything new, there's no VR support, nothing new except some finesse.

Thanks.

Buy f1 2018 it was like 14 euros on the playstation store. And then wait few months for the f1 2019 price to go down to about 30-40 euros. This is probably I will done.

Edited by weltmeister2211
  • Agree 1

You are considering a beta , a BETA ! You can't judge a build that old

Well there is much to learn from the beta's and I can understand when people say nothing has changed. Is it that hard to make totally new cutscenes every year? They add some new bits every year but it makes the game look overall the same as 2017 and 2018. And yes the drivers look a bit nicer than last year and the year before that but they still look like a joke. 

Not sure anymore if I'm happy with the inclusion of F2. I wanted a new F1 game not a new F2 game. The work in progress looks underwhelming and does not convince me the end result will be pleasing enough.

I suppose too much time was wasted on the TV Broadcast Style HUD  :classic_dry: 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

18 hours ago, IvanoZ023 said:

Then don't buy it. I bought them all from 2011-2017, I didn't buy 2018, and I haven't missed it a bit.