Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT 2 lost saved game

I was playing the game normally offline. It asked if i wanted to have Auto save on and said yes when I said yes it started a new game I lost everything I just turned a level 87 with a 100% completed game with all the cars and over $4,300,000. i played the game since 2009 - present it is an amazing game to play I love it but today I stand mad at the game.. please help...

- A broken heart Gamer
D4Kurlzz said:
I was playing the game normally offline. It asked if i wanted to have Auto save on and said yes when I said yes it started a new game I lost everything I just turned a level 87 with a 100% completed game with all the cars and over $4,300,000. i played the game since 2009 - present it is an amazing game to play I love it but today I stand mad at the game.. please help...

- A broken heart Gamer
Its a known glitch heaps of people have been affected by it over the years.
D4Kurlzz said:

- A broken heart Gamer
Just play it again :). DiRT 2 is still one of my fav games ever.
Sorry to hear that Kurlzz,

I'm not that familiar with the bug so I don't have a suggestion for you right now. It might be worth pinging custserv@codemasters.com an email though - if its a known issue for them they may have a work around.
  • 4 weeks later...