Sign in to follow this  

DiRT 2 lost saved game

I was playing the game normally offline. It asked if i wanted to have Auto save on and said yes when I said yes it started a new game I lost everything I just turned a level 87 with a 100% completed game with all the cars and over $4,300,000. i played the game since 2009 - present it is an amazing game to play I love it but today I stand mad at the game.. please help...

- A broken heart Gamer

D4Kurlzz said:
I was playing the game normally offline. It asked if i wanted to have Auto save on and said yes when I said yes it started a new game I lost everything I just turned a level 87 with a 100% completed game with all the cars and over $4,300,000. i played the game since 2009 - present it is an amazing game to play I love it but today I stand mad at the game.. please help...

- A broken heart Gamer
Its a known glitch heaps of people have been affected by it over the years.

D4Kurlzz said:

- A broken heart Gamer
Just play it again :). DiRT 2 is still one of my fav games ever.

The thing is I don't have much time to play anymore since I got a job... I was 16 when the game came out...

Sorry to hear that Kurlzz,

I'm not that familiar with the bug so I don't have a suggestion for you right now. It might be worth pinging custserv@codemasters.com an email though - if its a known issue for them they may have a work around.

madfinn said:
best game dirt 2 cant play it no disc
There are steamkeys on sale for like $2, still no disc but you'll be able to play ;) (not from official stream store but key stores that sell keys they got from humble bundles)