Sign in to follow this  

review

hello, why in f1 2014 xbox 360 does not have the option "View replay" ???? is frustrating not being able to play and watch the replay. wanted your response.

It's definitely there, on the Pause menu during a race (to see last few seconds) and on the Back button to replay the whole race at the end, when the race results screen is shown.

(Only reason I can think it might not be would be if you didn't have enough free disk space to save the replay, but I have no idea whether that really happens...)

There should be an option after finishing the race, to watch the replay. I'm pretty sure RAM and HD space play a role in how long the replay will be, though.

That 5-10 second replay you get, in-race, is really disappointing.

Now, I can understand it from a flashback point of view for those who use that, but why replay and flashback aren't sepereated completely, is beyond me.

Ado173 said:
There should be an option after finishing the race, to watch the replay. I'm pretty sure RAM and HD space play a role in how long the replay will be, though.
It isn't... I could watch the 12 second replay on my laptop whilst my brother couldn't on his custom-build PC. It's somehow fixed now, though.