Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 - Offline autosave not working

Hi all,

I'm able to play F1 2014 offline, but none of my progress is saved despite saving my progress manually - as well as using the the autosave function.

Everytime I start up the game again, it prompts me to set up a new profile for autosave.

Does F1 2014 not truly work offline?

Looking in my savegame folder at <Steam-folder>\userdata\<user-id>\226580\local\savegame shows up empty.

Whereas 
<Steam-folder>\userdata\<user-id>\226580\remote\savegame shows up with a lot of profiles. Perhaps the game is saving them to the wrong folder? Anyone know what I can do?

Look,I had the same promblem as well,suddenly my pc wanted to check the hard drive.Once it finished i went to the game and it was working perfect.

I'd try verifying the integrity of game cache and if that doesn't do anything then just redownloading/reinstalling the game.

Thanks guys for the input.

I've finally figured out for the autosave to work offline, you must also not be connected to the Internet. This means, you will need to disable any network adapters (e.g. wifi). I assumed the game would just ignore any Internet connection but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Also if anyone is interested, despite running offline, the autosave still saves the profile in the remote folder.