Sign in to follow this  

Traction Control

Question

Dear Codemasters 😁

Playing with No assists must be quicker 🙂 in every other Game there is a big Diffrenz between playing with tractioncontrol and turning IT of . I Put 150 houers of time to learn IT and im Not fast enough . Im faster with med Traktion Control thats a Joke . The real F1 Cars dont have Traktion Control also why the Game have that ???? Please 😅

1 answer to this question

That's why NO TC players can identify TC users right away online... mostly around 1 second quicker than the fastest non TC user, gold "skill" status (which takes no skill offcourse with assists on) and when they sideways ram you, the TC users can go out off the gravel without issues where TC users lose the car... 

when using assists like TC, people should not be allowed to gain any form of skill status because it's plain cheating IMO. The benefits of TC is too big an advantage in many ways. Or the gain in skill points should be so dramatically decreased that getting to gold status or higher should be near to impossible, and then an old saying goes up: git gut. That's how skill should be awarded.

i can handle people with ABS or other assists, but TC is nearly impossible. When they can take a curb full throttle and the really skilled users can't because NO TC bites you so hard that you lose the car, I call that cheating. Especially online.