Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2019 Pit Realise Lights

Hi I just seen a video on YouTube of F1 2019. and pit realise lights and still not visible from cockpit cam,

can you confirm either way if this will be fixed before realise please, I want to pre order but if cockpit drivers are going to be ignored again this year, makes sence to wait until its on sale.

Looks like they are using the pit release light on the steering wheel now. There are 2 small red boxes on the steering wheels screen and they turn green when the pit stop is done.

2 Years in the making they claim 😕 , think ill pass on the pre order.

Codemasters please just be honest and title this game correctly, F1 TV Pod Ricer 2019, 

10 hours ago, AScott said:

2 Years in the making they claim 😕 , think ill pass on the pre order.

Codemasters please just be honest and title this game correctly, F1 TV Pod Ricer 2019, 

What's wrong with the solution? Sounds like a reasonable way to do it.

2 minutes ago, Ho3n3r said:

More than reasonable and better than having lights blocked by the halo! I like it.

8 hours ago, Ho3n3r said:

2 years theve could of moved the lolly pop lights, 

8 hours ago, martbloke said:

More than reasonable and better than having lights blocked by the halo! I like it.

The lights are blocked by the Halo hence this thread.

22 minutes ago, AScott said:

The lights are blocked by the Halo hence this thread.

I think the point here is your question has been answered with a more than reasonable solution that is now in game for cockpit cam so there's now surely no further issue.

1 hour ago, martbloke said:

I think the point here is your question has been answered with a more than reasonable solution that is now in game for cockpit cam so there's now surely no further issue.

I think the point here is my question hasn't been answered by someone in the know, a reasonable solution in your opinion is not a reasonable solution in mine, so there's now surely no issue in your opinion, you've no need to posts, unless its just a case of boosting your post count.

On 5/20/2019 at 8:03 PM, AScott said:

I think the point here is my question hasn't been answered by someone in the know, a reasonable solution in your opinion is not a reasonable solution in mine, so there's now surely no issue in your opinion, you've no need to posts, unless its just a case of boosting your post count.

Your level of hypocrisy is outstanding!

Quote from you in a thread about virtual mirrors: Search on YouTube F1 drivers eye view, thier view is excalty the same wilst looking straight forward, simple just map look left look right, problem solved, 

And in this thread you say: a reasonable solution in your opinion is not a reasonable solution in mine

Laughable! 

🤣🤣

4 hours ago, CarloLewis said:

Your level of hypocrisy is outstanding!

Quote from you in a thread about virtual mirrors: Search on YouTube F1 drivers eye view, thier view is excalty the same wilst looking straight forward, simple just map look left look right, problem solved, 

And in this thread you say: a reasonable solution in your opinion is not a reasonable solution in mine

Laughable! 

🤣🤣

This is a whole another level of sad.