Sign in to follow this  

CM : hire someone to actually play the game

Posted (edited)

I love this game. Maybe way too much.

As of right now, I've spent a grand $ total of 1 VIP month on this game, and the only thing stopping me from spending more is that it's so clear that Eden/CM doesn't have anyone on its team that plays it. And if they do, that person has absolutely zero pull within the development team.

I've fallen in/out of love with one other mobile game before - and eventually quit (after spending gobs of money) because it was clear that nobody on the dev team played the game and the bugs just kept piling up.

Half of me wants to put a bug list together to help out, but I feel like it would just fall on deaf ears.

Chris/Eden/CM: please consider the thought of having someone on the dev team get to level 25 and say 5,000 trophies. I'd be willing to bet that most of the annoying bugs would be fixed in 2 weeks and your revenues would jump significantly.

Edited by PGIII

Many had mentioned this before since update 4 if I recalled correctly. 

They don't have Beta tester, we are the beta tester.. 😂😂

Let me raise my hand and accept the position of volunteer tester. I have no current full time job and am willing to play from 9am to 1 with a half hour lunch break, then continue testing until 5:30pm. I will provide a written analysis of my findings each Friday evening. 1,000 British Pounds will be my fee. Upon acceptance of the position I will provide my bank details. I look forward to working with Chris and the team.

• Haha 1