DR 2.0 More info on Rewards Screen

I'd like a bit more info on the Rewards Screen like Stage or Event details and total number of entrants.

• Agree 4

Agreed. The leaderbords are very minimalistic and there is a lot of room for improvement, in general. For example, as of patch 1.4 you can't see the overall event time during community events, so you can't tell which place you are until you finish the whole event.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Agree. leaderboards are the weakest point of all Dirt games.
it's funny, because not a hard job to send a query and list its contents so i can't understand why Codemasters not able to make a decent leaderboards
Even we could browse it Online too, without starting the game, with just checking in a web browser ...

Edited by mesa

Really hope telemetry / online leaderboards drops when we get Clubs. If it's anything like DR1 we'll need online management of leagues - so here's hoping...

Leaderboards need to show on what place you are of how many total drivers...

If I race in a daily challenge and finish on 250th place, that doesn't say anything because 250th place of how many??? 270 or 2700???

Also there should be options for different filters in the leaderboards like show only those who drive with all assists off, only hardcore damage, only a drivers from a certain country etc. etc. There are lots of improvmenet to be made on the leaderboards.

More DLC content...how about Brazil, Portugal, Turkey, China, Czechia republic...but please no asphalt tracks because there is almost no feeling on the asphalt in Dirt 2.0. The asphalt tracks is one of Dirt Rally 2.0's biggest cons.