RISE UP AGAINST YOUR RIVALS WITH THE FIRST F1® 2019 OFFICIAL GAME TRAILER

Hi everyone! As always, you can find all of this on our blog as well.

----

It’s time for the first full in-game trailer for F1® 2019, the official videogame of the 2019 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™! Showcasing stunning visual uplift and featuring the official F1 theme music written by composer Brian Tyler, the trailer focuses on intense rivalries as the drivers jostle for position in the heat of the battle. You can check it out right here:

The eagled-eyed of you will notice that it also gives a glimpse of some of the classic F1 cars that are returning for F1 2019, and you can see the full list here:

• 2010 Red Bull RB6
  • 2009 Brawn BGP 001
  • 2008 McLaren MP4 –23
  • 2007 Ferrari F2007
  • 2006 Renault R26
  • 2004 Ferrari F2004
  • 2003 Williams FW25
  • 1998 McLaren MP4-13
  • 1996 Williams FW18
  • 1992 Williams FW14
  • 1991 McLaren MP4/6
  • 1988 McLaren MP4/4
  • 1982 McLaren MP4/1B
  • 1979 Ferrari 312 T4
  • 1978 Lotus 79
  • 1976 Ferrari 312 T2
  • 1976 McLaren M23D
  • 1972 Lotus 72D

INCLUDED IN THE F1 2019 ‘LEGENDS EDITION’: SENNA AND PROST

• 1990 Ferrari F1-90
  • 1990 McLaren MP4/5B
  • 2010 Ferrari F10
  • 2010 McLaren MP4-25

F1_2019_mclaren_1990_01-1024x576.jpg F1_2019_ferrari_1990_02-1024x576.jpg  

INCLUDED IN THE F1 2019 ‘ANNIVERSARY EDITION’:

• 2010 Ferrari F10
  • 2010 McLaren MP4-25

F1_2019_mclaren_2010_04-1024x576.jpg

F1_2019_ferrari_2010_01-1024x576.jpg

“Every year we make great strides so the game is as authentic and immersive as possible and we have surpassed expectations with the quality of the visuals in F1 2019,” said Lee Mather, F1 Game Director at Codemasters. “We also know from fan feedback the classic cars our community want to race and we hope the returning roster, alongside the new vehicles from the Legends and Anniversary editions, will give them the choices they crave.” F1 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the 2019 season. This year sees the inclusion of F2 with players being able to complete the 2018 FIA Formula 2 Championship™. The 2019 F2 Championship content will be made available as a free digital update during the season**. The F1 2019 Legends Edition is launched with three days early access on June 25th 2019 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam). The F1 2019 Anniversary edition is released on 28th June 2019. Pre-order F1 2019 right here:

United Kingdom
Amazon.co.uk PS4 Click here
Amazon.co.uk Xbox One Click here
Amazon.co.uk PC Click here
GAME PS4 Click here
GAME Xbox One Click here
GAME PC Click here
Germany
Amazon PS4 Click here
Amazon Xbox One Click here
Amazon PC Click here
Italy
Amazon PS4 Click here
Amazon Xbox One Click here
Amazon PC Click here
Gamepeople Xbox One Click here
Gamepeople PC Click here
Gamelife Xbox One Click here
GameStop Xbox One Click here
GameStop PC Click here
Multiplayer.com Xbox One Click here
Multiplayer.com PC Click here
Gamestart Xbox One Click here
Gamestart PC Click here
Netherlands
Media Markt PS4 Click here
Media Markt Xbox One Click here
Media Markt PC Click here
Game Mania PS4 Click here
Game Mania Xbox One Click here
Game Mania PC Click here
Nedgame Xbox One Click here
Nedgame PC Click here
Belgium
Game Mania PS4 Click here
Game Mania Xbox One Click here
Game Mania PC Click here
PlayerOne PS4 Click here
PlayerOne Xbox One Click here
PlayerOne PC Click here
Smartoys PS4 Click here
Smartoys Xbox One Click here
Smartoys PC Click here
Austria
Media Markt PS4 Click here
Media Markt Xbox One Click here
Media Markt PC Click here
Saturn PS4 Click here
Saturn Xbox One Click here
Saturn PC Click here
GamesOnly PS4 Click here
GamesOnly Xbox One Click here
GamesOnly PC Click here
Gameware PS4 Click here
Gameware Xbox One Click here
Gameware PC Click here
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 3

Still has the 'grey atmospheric mist' effect on the replays which looks terrible

The wet looks shiny tyres look awful, in real life that shiny look disappears after less than 1 lap 

• Agree 2

Legend's edition doesn't need a human being. Codemasters better produce a reasonable F1 without the standard bugs of the past. 2 years of development??? For what?

Legends Edition braucht kein Mensch. Codemasters stellt besser mal ein vernünftiges F1 her ohne die Standard Bugs der Vergangenheit. 2 Jahre Entwicklung??? Für was? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@Faya

c'est quand que nous allons avoir plus d'informations sur la carrière avec du gameplay?? 

Plus d'informations sur les personnalisation du mode carrière 

Allons avoir notre nom sur la voiture  je ne c'est pas. Donner nous plus d'informations merci. 

La sefety car et t'elle amélioré?? 

• Confused 2
  • Disagree 2

Posted (edited)

It’s literally the same trailer as last year 😂😂 

Same angles, same music, same graphics, might as well be the same cars with 2019 liveries...

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this game is going to be trouble. It ain’t going to work upon release and CM will do nothing to fix it (much like F1 2018 which still isn’t fixed, and all the other preceding F1 games).

DO NOT pre order this game. Wait a few weeks for the significant sale which always happens and/ or wait until it comes to Game Pass. 

Edited by dskxalive
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Yeah I do wonder why the pre-orders are pushed based on a non-informative trailer. 1 month (ish) to release and all we have is classic cars and F2. I for 1 need more info on the main gameplay modes for me - career mainly!

The AI look good and aggressive in the videos released which is a big plus but for a game in production for 2 years and no major announcement to make about it as well the HUD seemingly not being what you guys are making it out to be is a little baffling - I don't count the Senna/Prost inclusion as major nor classic cars. Same old boring marketing for the game imo, sorry.

• Agree 1

Looks to be super awesome, for a flat 2D game.  I can’t play racing games that are not in VR that I have played them. 

Being able to look into the corners, and just the immersion is second to none...  

I would buy this game in a second, right now, if they said it will run on Vive Pro,  but I get the pit in my stomach feeling, that will not be the case... But I am hoping for a miracle...

:classic_angry: :classic_angry: BUT, why dont we get this on iPad though, am about to jump off a building with F1 Mobile. Can we have this pleeeeeeeeeease! A beg kindly

• Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Why all that negativity, this game has potential to be even better than 18. And f1 2018 was really amazing, if we dont look at the bugs. I look at this game in a different way, it has improved graphics, amazing F2 cars, it has Mclaren, Ferrari f1 2010, which I always wanted to drive. Improved AI system, with them going for a dive bomb and being agressive, like I saw in many videos. It also has better HUD with showing us S1,S2,S2 lap times, purple, green, yellow sector, which was missing. There are things that I wanted to be added, like red flag for examble, and some classic tracks like Turkey, Imola, Magny Cours, Fuji. And a working penalty system with nearly no bugs. We will see, feeling excited is my middle name.

Edited by weltmeister2211
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

54 minutes ago, weltmeister2211 said:

if we dont look at the bugs. 

There you go... Why shouldn’t we look at the game breaking bugs that haven’t been fixed since release? 😠

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, dskxalive said:

There you go... Why shouldn’t we look at the game breaking bugs that haven’t been fixed since release? 😠

Well agree with your opinion. but we cant do anything about it. I tried to drive around all this bugs, really avoiding online races, just playing single, carrer and all was well. But hey they have to fix this problem in reality, with my friend we were playing also a little bit on online, and there were many lag events, when my friend told me I crashed into him, and I was just scratching my head, what just happened. The worse was in Mexico,Australia, when the AI on online will just force you off the track and slide, crash into you, all because of the lag events. Or the problem, when the game puts you into into the gravel, and you didnt do anything wrong.

Edited by weltmeister2211

We're going to need another trailer. I personally want to see gameplay of the career mode. We still know nothing about what you're doing with R&D this year or if you have done something different with the interviews compared to last year. The release is just a month away from now.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

What about Pre-Order for the USA??

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

7 hours ago, weltmeister2211 said:

Well agree with your opinion. but we cant do anything about it. I tried to drive around all this bugs, really avoiding online races, just playing single, carrer and all was well. But hey they have to fix this problem in reality, with my friend we were playing also a little bit on online, and there were many lag events, when my friend told me I crashed into him, and I was just scratching my head, what just happened. The worse was in Mexico,Australia, when the AI on online will just force you off the track and slide, crash into you, all because of the lag events. Or the problem, when the game puts you into into the gravel, and you didnt do anything wrong.

You can do something about it, that is by not pre-order or buying the game. CM will not learn. They are a business. So long as they keep releasing an F1 game once a year and fools keep buying it regardless of then they are happy. As soon as people stop pre-ordering and buying the games out of protest, that’s when they’ll start to learn. Nothing will change otherwise, and the games will continue to be released in pre-alpha state, with minimal changes from year to year and gimmicky extras added such as F2 and classic cars to make it look like you’re getting a good-value, good quality game.

People need to stop supporting CM until they can get their act together. Pushing the release date froward to June this year is only going to make matters worse. The game is going to be as buggy as ever, it’s going to be in a pre-alpha state upon release, major game modes will be unplayable and CM will do sweet FA to change any of that because they are too focused on E-Sports.

CM have proven over the past few years that they are incapable of making a bug-free release. F1 2018 and Dirt Rally 2, the two console games they have released this past year have been a joke. The best thing that can happen now is for people to stop supporting CM. Stop giving them money. That’s the only way they will learn. Hopefully then it will get to the attention of FOM who will give the license to another, better developer. 

• Disagree 1

7 hours ago, CompLex1986 said:

We're going to need another trailer. I personally want to see gameplay of the career mode. We still know nothing about what you're doing with R&D this year or if you have done something different with the interviews compared to last year. The release is just a month away from now.

Just think about that. We are less than a month away from launch and the amount of information and gameplay about this game is next to non existent. This game is no where near a launch state currently. It will launch in pre-alpha state and expect everyone to pay £50 to be an unpaid alpha tester. 

• Disagree 2

@Faya

When are we going to be able to preorder both versions in North America?  My brethren in Mexico and Canada are avid fans just everyone in Europe and Asia.  Senna happens to be one of my racing heroes!  Please let us preorder the Legends Edition.

Serious Codemasters? Is that what you have to show us? Is this what you have for a game two years ago being developed? Where is the career mode? Where are the news? Is this how you want to convince us to buy the game? it seems, in my opinion, that right now you do not want us to buy the game, why this teaser there, yes teaser, there is no way to call it that trailer, it only served to cool the hype of the galley, please read it here and REALLY listen to our feedback and let the news of the career way okay?

• Agree 2

I will have to agree with the answer above - with only a month to go until the game gets released, we have almost no "official" news about the game, and what we got now... is classic cars list.

Not to be rude, but we seriously need more details about Career Mode and Multiplayer - How will the Career Mode look like, were there any other major changes made, how about Multiplayer and the Leagues component, how will it work, etc... What we saw now is just some gameplay (which is more of the same as every year, tbf) and some new cutscenes.

People need more details. I, for example, am thinking of not pre-ordering because I'm not sure how will the Career Mode play out. Are the things said in various articles true or?..

• Agree 1

It seems really weird that we're so close to launch and we know so little about features. 

1. Do we still not know anything about VR support? 
  2. Whether they've finally fixed track limits? 
  3. If they've added an option to practice with equal cars in single player? 
  4. If they've added a force cockpit option for multiplayer?
  • Thanks 1

Every year the same tune on this forum. They release a trailer and everyone is up in arms because they haven't seen something they wanted to see. Those claims that the game is about to release and codemasters hasn't shown anything are ridiculous. The game is still more than a month away. There is still lot of info that will come if you use your brain and think about what you know already about the game. There will surely be more info about multiplayer because they got some entirely new stuff going on in multiplayer like new liveries and a system to make you come back to multiplayer. I'm sure they are very proud about what they did for multiplayer so I'm sure they will show us more for release.

Why can't people just wait? Last year I saw an entire season of career gameplay before the game came out on youtube. If there is one developer that isn't afraid to show everything before release it is codemasters. I have good faith they will release way more info before release.

• Disagree 2

1 minute ago, BelgiumDude said:

Every year the same tune on this forum. They release a trailer and everyone is up in arms because they haven't seen something they wanted to see. Those claims that the game is about to release and codemasters hasn't shown anything are ridiculous. The game is still more than a month away. There is still lot of info that will come if you use your brain and think about what you know already about the game. There will surely be more info about multiplayer because they got some entirely new stuff going on in multiplayer like new liveries and a system to make you come back to multiplayer. I'm sure they are very proud about what they did for multiplayer so I'm sure they will show us more for release.

Why can't people just wait? Last year I saw an entire season of career gameplay before the game came out on youtube. If there is one developer that isn't afraid to show everything before release it is codemasters. I have good faith they will release way more info before release.

Pre-order is available, and by that time, we should know enough about the game to know whether we want to pre-order.  A lot of us don't.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

If Codemasters is not "afraid" to show you then, you are talking about things that she may show, many here are debating based on what she has shown us so far, the moment she shows a career mode trailer, the novelties, functions, there you can be sure that I do not say anything else, but I, at this moment, as a consumer and fan, I criticize without fear of making mistakes because it is my money that she wants to "catch" right? So we should rather charge, and charge a lot and I do not agree to wait, let's hope to launch to collect? I believe that if we charge now maybe she even listens to us, because apparently you did not play the previous ones, the 2018 has bug until today not tidy, so sorry friend, but charging is the most correct thing to do at that moment.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, moogleslam said:

Pre-order is available, and by that time, we should know enough about the game to know whether we want to pre-order.  A lot of us don't.

Yes pre-order is available and I still didn't pre-order because I haven't seen anything that convinces me to pre-order. Same happened last year, I pre-ordered a week before release when I got to see the career mode in full and was convinced it was worth buying. The same this year, the Senna & Prost DLC or playing 3 days earlier is not enough to make me pre-order. The YouTuber's who played it so far haven't convinced me yet, this trailer neither but Codemasters makes a habit of making me pre-order the game every year so I'm confident they will convince me this year again.

43 minutes ago, Mark008 said:

If Codemasters is not "afraid" to show you then, you are talking about things that she may show, many here are debating based on what she has shown us so far, the moment she shows a career mode trailer, the novelties, functions, there you can be sure that I do not say anything else, but I, at this moment, as a consumer and fan, I criticize without fear of making mistakes because it is my money that she wants to "catch" right? So we should rather charge, and charge a lot and I do not agree to wait, let's hope to launch to collect? I believe that if we charge now maybe she even listens to us, because apparently you did not play the previous ones, the 2018 has bug until today not tidy, so sorry friend, but charging is the most correct thing to do at that moment.

Yeah sure, how has that helped you so far? Was F1 2018 the perfect game for you? Did codemasters add and/or fixed everything you charged about last year prior to release?

Edited by BelgiumDude
  • Agree 2