Microsoft store on xbox is not listing Germany as part of the season 1 token and asking me to pay.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

7 hours ago, pixtarplayz said:

It´s already listed but we have to wait till midnight. -.-

dirt.PNG

Well past midnight. Everyone else seems to be playing it but the Microsoft store is still asking me for money.

Posted (edited)
One o'clock at night and still no content I paid months ago !!
How Codemasters handles its customers !!!!!!!
First cash my money and then let it wait

No Germany Rally in PSN Store Thanks Codemasters 🤬

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Same in the UK. Just gone midnight and no sign... guess someone hasn't flipped the switch yet! 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
tomorrow comes the message from codemasters sorry we have Germany for consoles not ready but in two weeks you get it
For the wait sorry you will get extra credits
Edited by gleylancer571

Posted (edited)

Same problem here in Australia, its after 10am now

OK Got it! you just need to hit the buy button, it will then advise you already own and will install !

Well, they charged me for it anyway!  Just got the e-mail. Don't take my advice!

Edited by ozdogg
problem solved, but charged anyway

4 hours ago, ozdogg said:

OK Got it! you just need to hit the buy button, it will then advise you already own and will install 

@ozdogg I can't find it in the Australian Playstore. Maybe it'll come online later today.

Same in hungary. Rally germany not listed in season 1, only for payment

6 hours ago, ozdogg said:

OK Got it! you just need to hit the buy button, it will then advise you already own and will install !

Well, they charged me for it anyway!  Just got the e-mail. Don't take my advice!

As much as I feel sorry for you... that is pretty funny.

Posted (edited)

Still showing as fine to buy in the UK (Xbox One) but not free for Season One pass holders. Tried uninstalling all the DLC and installing again and no joy.

Poor showing. Wish I could be this inept at my job and still keep it.

Edited by Holliss
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

i can't believe there are still issues with DLC not showing up now that they're on the third rally location.

the first time i could understand. the second time, MAYBE i could understand. but three times in a row is a really poor showing.

and i made a thread about this previously how for the North American PSN region the DLC only starts showing up at 9am PST, not midnight like CM said it would. and about how there was no communication regarding that.

but everyone on PC gets to play it at 17:30 GMT on the Monday because, according to CM, "we prefer to release the DLC earlier rather than later for PC as it's not possible to do a rolling midnight release for PC like it is for consoles".

Except for PS4 it's also not possible to do a rolling midnight release for each region so for console they decide to release the DLC later rather than earlier. Go figure.

PS. after midnight PST now and still no sign of Germany in the PSN store for the NA region guess we'll have to wait until 9am again as suspected.

PPS. if you are in the NA region for PS4 you will definitely have to wait until 9am PST, for other regions you might have to wait until 9am local time (e..g., Europe might have to wait until Tuesday 9am GMT) as that is when the PSN store for each region usually updates.

Edited by Tranzitive

Sigh. Same problem here, UK Xbox Store.

Maybe once they've got in to work and had a few cups of tea they will start work and fix it.

Maybe I'm just wishing.

And they probably wonder why they are one of the most hated Devs around.

32 minutes ago, ArcadeBoy1969 said:

PSN store in the Netherlands, no sign of it yet. We have to wait

that's surprising as it's now after 11am in the Netherlands, so should definitely be out there.

Posted (edited)

Not there for me in UK either, this isn't good enough. It's the last part of season one for christ sake, shouldnt be having teething problems

Edited by DozUK
  • Agree 2

Content is in XB store but asks for payment, are Codemasters aware of this?

Same with the US XB store.  In the store (as an addon for the base game only, not under deluxe like the others) but it definitely wants payment.  On some other addons it showed a price but when you hit buy now it would say you own it then you could install.  This one goes right to the point of charging my card and I stop.