I just spoke with Xbox support and they are now aware of this issue and are manually adding licenses to all accounts with deluxe edition purchased

20 minutes ago, rickmiller48 said:

Same with the US XB store.  In the store (as an addon for the base game only, not under deluxe like the others) but it definitely wants payment.  On some other addons it showed a price but when you hit buy now it would say you own it then you could install.  This one goes right to the point of charging my card and I stop.

Mine just told me I own it and installed when I hit buy,  (yes, I have the deluxe edition) didn't get to the point of confirming my card, thought it was all ok until I got a receipt in an e-mail!

14 minutes ago, Goose276 said:

I just spoke with Xbox support and they are now aware of this issue and are manually adding licenses to all accounts with deluxe edition purchased

it's quite incredible that once again it's a paying customer who has to provide communication and updates on the issue (and maybe even be the one to solve it, unless someone at CM spoke to Xbox).

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Very disappointing way to treat loyal customers  🤨

Edited by Jack57

Still not on PSN store paying customer or not

• Agree 1

Guess this is the problem with having new content going live outside of office hours. If a problem occurs then no one is around to resolve it...

...just means that everyone needs to get access on Monday next time, not just the PC owners. 😄

• Agree 1

I hope Germany still comes today for consoles and if not enough for me an apology is not enough

As much as I like to defend this game, this is pretty indefensible. Why promise something that you are incapable of upholding. 

If they said it would be midday on Tuesday at least they have time to sort it if it goes **** up.

Part of the issue is absolutely no acknowledgement from Codemasters about this. 

Christina wrote yesterday to say it's out on Steam and midnight for consoles. Dirt twitter has tweeted in the last couple of hours that Germany is out but it's the people who have paid in advance once again who are left frustrated.

This thread alone has been going for 19 hours and numerous people have replied to the tweet. It's clear they are aware but to have no acknowledgement to paying subscribers is just blatantly rude to put it midly!

• Agree 2

You guys are freaking out so much that you don't even notice the news.

Chill out guys. It's nothing major and will most likely be sorted out in the next minutes.

• Agree 3

Fair enough, they posted that an hour ago. It must be my lack of sleep making me touchy, I was up till till the early hours last night

Posted (edited)

Chill out like Codemasters do. Shame their working day doesn't start until almost half ten.

Edited by Holliss
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

28 minutes ago, SquadBruce said:

If they said it would be midday on Tuesday at least they have time to sort it if it goes **** up.

Yeah. As said in my previous post, at least if content is launched when people are in the office then they are on hand to immediately address any issue. 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, DozUK said:

Part of the issue is absolutely no acknowledgement from Codemasters about this. 

Christina wrote yesterday to say it's out on Steam and midnight for consoles. Dirt twitter has tweeted in the last couple of hours that Germany is out but it's the people who have paid in advance once again who are left frustrated.

This thread alone has been going for 19 hours and numerous people have replied to the tweet. It's clear they are aware but to have no acknowledgement to paying subscribers is just blatantly rude to put it midly!

That's exactly my point
Months ago I paid the season pass and as a reward you can wait and have to listen to the excuse

Posted (edited)

Quiero probar los nuevos circuitos, tengo la Edición Deluxe, pero me dice que no tengo permiso para descargar ese material, que voy a PlayStore, voy y no hay nada. España SOLUCIONADO

Edited by Fontelek
SOLUCIONADO

Just a little bit more folks, the shipment is almost arriving

Resultado de imagem para ford transit martini

Posted (edited)

image.png.32bbe0b533fb95697547652cb0a653b4.png

When I played DR for the first time and saw the Tornado IDS, I thought they had come up with it but actually exist
Missing only a Tiger tank ;-))
Edited by gleylancer571
  • Like 1

It's no longer present in DR2 😄 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Just a little bit more folks, the shipment is almost arriving

Resultado de imagem para ford transit martini

I am pretty sure that a PC owner has let the tyres of the Transit down, hence why there have been no console deliveries yet. 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Still not working here 😕

2 hours ago, Riggs said:

You guys are freaking out so much that you don't even notice the news.

Chill out guys. It's nothing major and will most likely be sorted out in the next minutes.

Im certainly not freaking out but come on a lot of us bought the deluxe version and this shouldn't be happening and to say itll be sorted out in a few minutes.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SirSilverLXVIII said:

Je ne suis certainement pas en panique, mais bon nombre d'entre nous ont acheté la version de luxe et cela ne devrait pas se produire. Dire que tout sera réglé dans quelques minutes.

It s not minutes it s hours....i hope it will be fixed until the end of this day...