Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Season 1 Germany

2 hours ago, Opassac said:

I know DR2.0 doesn't try to mimic the WRC calendar, but if we look at that championship, in 14 events, there is only one and half (MC) snow events, 9 gravel events, 2 and half tarmac events (MC) and one asfalt/gravel mixed event (Spain). I think the current choice of surfaces/locations are good enough... I just hope for more (gravel/tarmac/snow, whatever)...

yeah I know, I just like snow a lot (I'm from Canada haha) and the game that really made me a fan of rallying was Dirt 3, which had the possibility of driving on snow in every event type (except gymkhana, but who would count that) 😄

57 minutes ago, ianism said:

yeah I know, I just like snow a lot (I'm from Canada haha) and the game that really made me a fan of rallying was Dirt 3, which had the possibility of driving on snow in every event type (except gymkhana, but who would count that) 😄

I understand you... i'm from Portugal, so i like sun and gravel... i guess i'm a lucky ******* (sorry, it looks i can't call myself that word that starts with bast and ends with ard , hehehehe 😉), having most of the events in the gravel...

1 hour ago, Opassac said:

I understand you... i'm from Portugal, so i like sun and gravel... i guess i'm a lucky ******* (sorry, it looks i can't call myself that word that starts with bast and ends with ard , hehehehe 😉), having most of the events in the gravel...

oh gravel is cool. I'm just less into tarmac, and the physics for that in this game aren't helping either