DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

DIRT 3: Wheel Thrustmaster T300RS not recognized

Why the wheel Thrustmaster T300RS not recognized?

Mon volant Thrustmaster T300RS ne semble pas reconnu dans Dirt 3 alors qu'il l'est dans Grid et The Crew!

Have the same problem, it works with Dirt 3 on ps3 but not on pc.
Firmware is the latest and just downloaded the game, 

Hi guys, we're aware of the problem and looking into it. Sorry it's happened and we'll update as soon as we can.

Hmm...it should be, my one is. Although I do have to select it as the default controller in control options otherwise the game thinks my keyboard is the controller.

Evilsmurf said:
Hmm...it should be, my one is. Although I do have to select it as the default controller in control options otherwise the game thinks my keyboard is the controller.

Oh wow, I am a total moron.  It would have helped if I downloaded the software since I just reinstalled windows not long ago. Working fine

pMSampson said:
Evilsmurf said:

Oh wow, I am a total moron.  It would have helped if I downloaded the software since I just reinstalled windows not long ago. Working fine

It happens! glad you got it sorted :)

My Thrustmaster TX racing wheel (Ferrari 458 Edition) not recognized by Dirt Rally at all. But can work in PCars. Please fix the problem

KD750 said:
My Thrustmaster TX racing wheel (Ferrari 458 Edition) not recognized by Dirt Rally at all. But can work in PCars. Please fix the problem
Same problem but I have a T300 with Ferrari Alcantara Edition wheel.

IFlip92 said:
KD750 said:
Same problem but I have a T300 with Ferrari Alcantara Edition wheel.
Do you have NVidia Experience in Beta version installed? If yes then rollback to stable or uninstall it. You can also disable service called Nvidia Network Service and run the game - then it will detect the wheel.