Group B rwd, Ai stage times.

Posted (edited)

Maybe you have to fix your piloting in Group B RWD, these cars are more difficult to drive than 4WD with sequential gearbox and automatic clutch. Tip : Don't use sequential gear box as an help with group B RWD/4WD  cars if you have a clutch pedal and/or a H shifter.

Edited by Didd31

2 hours ago, Didd31 said:

Maybe you have to fix your piloting in Group B RWD, these cars are more difficult to drive than 4WD with sequential gearbox and automatic clutch. Tip : Don't use sequential gear box as an help with group B RWD/4WD  cars if you have a clutch pedal and/or a H shifter.

Thank you, but sorry that makes no sense to me, H shifting and pedal clutch will make the cars 30 sec faster on a 4 km stage, I don’t think so. I am talking about career mode pro level, worldwide top 5 stage times is a 20th ingame stage time against the AI. It seems similar like in Dirt 4 the M3 Problem, which was broken for months 

9 hours ago, Didd31 said:

That's surprising, I thought H-shifter + clutch was always going to be slower than sequential, unless you're a pro rally driver from the 80s or something...?

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, danielofifi said:

That's surprising, I thought H-shifter + clutch was always going to be slower than sequential, unless you're a pro rally driver from the 80s or something...?

I thought that too. Although i tend to play sequential or H+clutch, acording to the car, as i get a personal satisfaction and an increased level of immersion by heel and toeing with historic cars, i do struggle a lot more when playing manual. Then again, i'm far from a pro rally driver level, of course 😉 😄

• Agree 1

As i mentioned, it doesn’t makes sense to me that the problem is with the clutch/shift thing. The AI in this class is just not right. 

• Agree 1