What did this do? What did it change or hopefully fix? I just did a dozen races and they seemed to be exactly the same as before. Any explanatory notes in point form will suffice.

Here’s a summary:

- Changed Monaco (did nothing about how insanely bumpy it is, nor the chicane)

- Broke racing line assist

the end. 

Could just be me but the handling feels different, like halfway between what it was before update 5 and after update 5

The fact is that i feels handling us much better but... real F1 cars also have their own evolution and handles better than on the begining of the seasson... Remember that current we have F1 2019 spec cars  with announce that they will be update to further spec including proper names of cars, so i think will be next changing of their behaviour/handling in the future.

22 hours ago, mattzd said:

The fact is that i feels handling us much better but... real F1 cars also have their own evolution and handles better than on the begining of the seasson... Remember that current we have F1 2019 spec cars  with announce that they will be update to further spec including proper names of cars, so i think will be next changing of their behaviour/handling in the future.

Yes, handling is a lot better now, but before this update it was just plain nonsense. The handling was complete **** and tuning the setup didn't seem to have any effect, or the wrong effect. I highly doubt that their intention was to change the handling according to the new rules, or they'd have announced it.

Tried all sort just no pace setup wise I am lost now 

Hey guys, I made an account just so I could reply to this topic. Ive been playing this game for a few months now and Ive really liked it but like the rest of you guys ive gotton really fed up with all the bugs and cheaters and unfair racers. I wouldnt mind buying a season pass as I would like to be really invested in the game but with all the funky stuff that keeps on happening and serious issues not addressed its really had for me to want to buy a season pass if the same problems still and keeps on existing. Thanks

I agree on that psycho that's the problem these days plenty cheating still I cant find no happy medium setup just no pace at all with this game 

I'm convinced that the bugs have piled up so much that the developers have lost control of the game at this point.

Tried all ways with setup but cant find anything I am happy with