Sign in to follow this  

Final Straw

After reading all the complaints I’ve been tempted to say what do people expect.  But, after your update today hung up on the load screen, and I was forced to delete the app and reload it, now I get it.  I lost all 4200 points of progress, and then found out you’ve completely screwed up the racing line (who’s idea was that?).  It’s basically impossible to figure out when to brake or if your going too fast.

You’ve got a great game at its core, but your execution and lack of competence has destroyed it for me.

Thanks for nothing.

• Agree 1

My camels back has been broken by so many last straws I have lost count. But yes, I agree, all my usual braking points have changed and a dozen test duels have left me wondering if I need to learn how to negotiate each track all over. My first race was at Spielberg and I can take the first right bend with just a very quick tap on the brake. This time I skidded off the track. Also Singapore. Brake, turn, throttle....but I've hit the wall. DNF.

Incredible the racing line defect is back, almost every bug previously fixed reappears.

The game is actually fun so far at levels below 6. Mostly real players.  Bot's are passable and not so insane except when the opponent is a bot.