Fix the racing line please

The racing line after the latest update is just silly; please bring back the previous one, which was working fine all this while

I strongly agree.. This one is always late, causing me to doubt myself and always break earlier than I should..

Racing lines never worked properly, lot of corners with red marks i could drive at full throttle i.e Suzuka, S2 in Brasil or chicane in Melbourne at the beginning of S3.

Chris any word on this? Abu Dhabi for example is just a long red line throughout. Total mess.

I know most of the corners but can't imagine how bad this is for newer players. 

I spotted that 3D dynamic lines are almost constantly red.. 2D dynamic which i am using working for me as earlier.

Because of this, I turned off the racing line. A piece still appeared to be present after turn 1 on Spa though.

Hello - we're looking into the unexpected changes to the dynamic racing line since this week's patch. It's something that's popped up before and the team have been able to resolve, so we'll resolve this ASAP. Thank you 🙂 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello - we're looking into the unexpected changes to the dynamic racing line since this week's patch. It's something that's popped up before and the team have been able to resolve, so we'll resolve this ASAP. Thank you 🙂 

Hi, is it possible to fix this before the Monaco event? Driving with no meaningful lines and poor frame rate around Monaco sucks pretty badly 🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, Hibberzxcc said:

Hi, is it possible to fix this before the Monaco event? Driving with no meaningful lines and poor frame rate around Monaco sucks pretty badly 🤦‍♂️

No, I don't believe it will be fixed befire Monaco event. They never fix 3 days prior to the event as long as I remember.  I had played this game since right after they released update 1.

The best update so far was Update 2.

I just found this out.  the race line issue is only with the custom car, if you try driving with an official car the race line is normal.

• Agree 1