DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Welcome to the new GRID

#LikeNoOther Autosport, not 2019 😛

Big question i have is what happens after Season 3... is that it, does the game get abandoned or will there be continued DLC, development and support so we get the game #NearlyAsGood

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, GavinMac said:

#LikeNoOther Autosport, not 2019 😛

Big question i have is what happens after Season 3... is that it, does the game get abandoned or will there be continued DLC, development and support so we get the game #NearlyAsGood

It all depends on finances. DR2.0 at least has gotten 2 more seasons + 1 free DLC for people who have bought at least one season. 

• Like 1

Well there are enough tracks and cars not carried over from GAS that can be used to milk some DLC for a few more seasons

I would love to see more to be honest. I like physics and core gameplay of it. It only needs more content. 

3 hours ago, Mrocz said:

I would love to see more to be honest. I like physics and core gameplay of it. It only needs more content. 

this is what we all wrote many times here - I like physics and core gameplay of it. It only needs more content and atention, more simple awful graphic bugs update like trees and rocks and building texture. the light/shadows play could be also updated and ofcrs AI

I tried the game for about an hour...

It still arcade, but handle nothing like the other GRID. The driving behavior is far more authentic than GRID Autosport & some handling behavior are more realistic than Assetto Corsa or other reputable simracing games while the rest is more exaggerated. When you steer over the limit or hard on the brake, the car actually do plow straight & you actually do need throttle control going out of a corner, etc. When you need to countersteer out of a corner from too much throttle, it snap hard like it should.

I've read & watch video reviews about GRID 2019... I feel like they don't know what is oversteer(when the traction in the rear is inferior to the front ). This only happen when you need to countersteer to keep track, but you don't in 99.99% of the case, It just rotate. The car are very neutral that it rotate easily & still in control of the car. Like AC, it has no lift off oversteer.

All the car has fantasy spec & stats, but the car behavior is done right & not too much alien like many simracing game which is nice.

• Thanks 3
  • Agree 3

On 2/25/2020 at 9:40 AM, Ak1504 said:

Welcome to the new GRID

giphy.gif

100% accurate.