Welcome to the new GRID

21 hours ago, BorisK66 said:

Ideal Cockpit View Settings for me

58a9484e1f4eb_Screenshot_3.jpg

Hmm. If Codies plan to include Open Wheel cars in 'GRID', this screenshot might be helpful for them. I think so.

I am about setup cockpit view - seat position - front, back, left, right, up, down, tilt, look to apex, lock on horizon, and FOV, of course 🙂 Also setttings for mirrors (like in rF2)

ac-onboard-settings-jpg.131930 

On 5/27/2019 at 1:17 PM, PocoLoco319 said:

According this list are listed 12 locations:

12 Incredible Racing Locations – Compete in intense wheel-to-wheel races on iconic city streets, world-famous circuits, and beautiful point-topoints, featuring Havana, Shanghai, Brands Hatch, Indianapolis, and many more, with multiple routes at each location and varied time of day and weather conditions:
  • China – Zhejiang Circuit, Shanghai, Circuit, Street Track
  • Malaysia – Sepang International, Circuit, Circuit
  • Japan – Okutama, Circuit
  • United Kingdom – Brands Hatch, Silverstone Circuit, Circuit, Circuit
  • Spain – Barcelona, Street Track
  • United States – San Francisco, Indianapolis, Crescent Valley (fictional), Street Track, Circuit, Circuit
  • Cuba – Havana, Street Track
  • Australia – Sydney Motorsport Park, Circuit

BUT in China (Zhejiang Circuit, Shanghai) , UK ( Brands Hatch, Silverstone Circuit) , and USA (San Francisco, Indianapolis, Crescent Valley) there is more than one track so they are probably  shown all 12 location of base game.. I guess each season will include 1 track and the total tracks will reach 15 in total with many different layouts offcorse.. I dont expect soemthing more..

So neither Forza 8 or PCARS 3 into 2019?

Will they be adding the "12 incredible racing locations" to the existing list of 'done to death' and suspiciously familiar sounding circuits before or after launch?

Also, can you race any vehicle on any circuit?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

19 hours ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

Will they be adding the "12 incredible racing locations" to the existing list of 'done to death' and suspiciously familiar sounding circuits before or after launch?

Also, can you race any vehicle on any circuit?

Do you mean if these tracks will be all on launch or some will be added as DLC?? I dont know..

I guess it will be all cars in all tracks..

On 6/2/2019 at 9:13 PM, BorisK66 said:

Ideal Cockpit View Settings for me

58a9484e1f4eb_Screenshot_3.jpg

This looks very strange. It's like the player would be standing in the car or something.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:05 AM, UP100 said:

This looks very strange. It's like the player would be standing in the car or something.

... and you can sit lower, closest to wheel etc. 🙂

10 hours ago, PocoLoco319 said:

Will CM show any gameplay video for GRID in current E3 ?

Hey 👋 the GRID team is at E3 right now talking to media and press, so not on the show floor. New work-in-progress gameplay to show everyone is in the works right now 👌

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey 👋 the GRID team is at E3 right now talking to media and press, so not on the show floor. New work-in-progress gameplay to show everyone is in the works right now 👌

Cool, can't wait to see actual Grid game play on E3. Will Stay Tuned for more information.

14 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Cool Chris i cant wait to watch it.. Do you know when will be shown his video about? 🙂

Edited by PocoLoco319

11 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

We popped up on Twitch's E3 livestream yesterday 😄 check it out! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/438494037?t=03h38m06s 

Nice i watched on utube video by VVV team as well, looks good to me..

Chris please can you say to devs how important is to be text chat both in lobby and in race.. Last CM games have not text chat i think the last was Dirt showdown.. Please bring back this feature which makes the difference online.. It should not be that hard , even free to play or indie games have text chat..

Also do not forget to add nationality flags over cars in race and in lobby..

Edited by PocoLoco319

Grid Gameplay - E3 2019 Part 2

I hope these video to be with all assits on as it looks very arcade to me..