Welcome to the new GRID

On 5/22/2019 at 4:43 PM, warpengage said:

Where did you guys read that there's no drift? It's not a mode I like but it'll be a bummer for those who do.

Also, locations can mean countries. That seriously opens up possibilities

U can see it in the store

Posted (edited)

I hope  the new grid wil be alot like grid 2 People that complain about the realistic side of grid should play F1 grid is supose do be a fun game for casual player 💪💪 

Edited by ELITE-Team-Solo
  • Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, ELITE-Team-Solo said:

I hope  the new grid wil be alot like grid 2 People that complain about the realistic side of grid should play F1 grid is supose do be a fun game for casual player 💪💪 

F1 is as casual as GRID really...

Now delayed until october 11th according to the grid facebook page cover picture

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, AaronDix said:

Now delayed until october 11th according to the grid facebook page cover picture

Hopefully more tracks and cars. It will be worth the wait.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, AaronDix said:

Screenshot_20190703-100614_Facebook.jpg

Edited by KreuZenNL
What's going on Codemasters?

Nevermind. Maybe it is even better. Probably they give themselves more time to eliminate bugs and make this game better in general. Luckilly, it is only a month of delay, not nearly half a year like it was with 'DiRT Rally' (but with 'DiRT Rally' the case is complicated. Firstly, early access in April 2015, then releasing the game on 7th of December but PC version was only digital, on Steam).

Posted (edited)

More good news: SOURCE

All post launch tracks are FREE. At launch, there may look like there is only twelve, but there are 92 variants (of the twelve tracks). and all can be in rain, night, or day

69 is the number of cars in this game, and we only know 12 of them. Therefore, we need to keep an eye on the Codemasters Blog for more info.

Split screen is coming post launch, for FREE. And there are ZERO Micro transactions.

Edited by CordedQuill42
Where is the Havana Gameplay?
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, CordedQuill42 said:

More good news: SOURCE

All post launch tracks are FREE. At launch, there may look like there is only twelve, but there are 92 variants (of the twelve tracks). and all can be in rain, night, or day

69 is the number of cars in this game, and we only know 12 of them. Therefore, we need to keep an eye on the Codemasters Blog for more info.

Split screen is coming post launch, for FREE. And there are ZERO Micro transactions.

OOOOHHH YEAH!!! Make 'GRID' great again. Whoohoo!

giphy.gif.1cdea3913b31e6d552b7acad928b69ad.gif

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2019 at 9:49 AM, KreuZenNL said:

Hopefully more tracks and cars.

😄

Edited by Ak1504

Posted (edited)

Do you remember what happened to me in 'GRID 2' nearly week ago? Now look at this. This time it is 'GRID Autosport'. Such things only in GRID games. Haha. Codies, I have got a question. Will we see something like that in 'GRID (2019)'? 😆

20190708202835_1.thumb.jpg.e64beb7da9e8c4d300e6e35ea7368228.jpg20190708202844_1.thumb.jpg.4dd2e5255661b3b62f462a65ad42cb92.jpg

Edited by kombajnkoszoncy
  • Haha 1

Hm gameplay graphics look nice. Seems that only the screenshots are messed up ^^

I found a video that shows some new gameplay  with commentator that makes preview..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

You’ll see daring overtakes, costly mistakes and constant racing action all around you.

I sincerely hope that lag issues such as the horizontal phantom car suddenly appearing in front of you is a distant memory!  Have Codies planned how to adjust their servers this time around to reduce the impact of high ping players still using dial-up internet to play and ruin the experience for the rest of us?

Edited by DJ007

Some more infos from Game director Chris Smith...

6 hours ago, Ak1504 said:

Some more infos from Game director Chris Smith...

Great news so far. But one thing makes me a bit anxious. Look at 7:40. Does it mean that after terminal damage you respawn like Je... like you played FPS online? Codies, could you explain that to me? Maybe I don't understand something?