Jump to content

Welcome to the new GRID

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, KreuZenNL said:

Where did you see it?

It looks like a Civic TCR in front of the Audi RS3 TCR on the touring cars banner in free play

NAyHOO2.png

 

It looks like VASC is still here and updated with new cars: 

RIrXrKn.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BAB0 said:

It looks like a Civic TCR in front of the Audi RS3 TCR on the touring cars banner in free play

NAyHOO2.png

 

It looks like VASC is still here and updated with new cars: 

RIrXrKn.png

You could be right about the Civic, not completly sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, KreuZenNL said:

You could be right about the Civic, not completly sure.

Image result for HONDA CIVIC TCR

More convinced now? Compare the livery scheme.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, warpengage said:

Image result for HONDA CIVIC TCR

More convinced now? Compare the livery scheme.

Yep, you convinced me. Nice to see another tc. So far we have the vw Golf, Ford Focus, Audi, Subaru and Honda Civic. I would like to see BMW also. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shanghai at night + replay.... I would like we have the possibility of free camera in replays to get some great screens ... I dont think codies will add this feature but even with replay angles looks that we can take great pictures especially at night with all these default cinematic action views..

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2019 at 5:24 PM, BAB0 said:

It looks like a Civic TCR in front of the Audi RS3 TCR on the touring cars banner in free play

NAyHOO2.png

 

It looks like VASC is still here and updated with new cars: 

RIrXrKn.png

The picture at the bottom is V8 Supercars from Australia, yes? If so, EPIC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, Miatakias_GR said:

Shanghai at night + replay.... I would like we have the possibility of free camera in replays to get some great screens ... I dont think codies will add this feature but even with replay angles looks that we can take great pictures especially at night with all these default cinematic action views..

 

No free camera option during replays is in right now (extremely difficult to implement) but as you mentioned, the set angles in replay mode are designed to give you great options for videos and screenshots of your greatest moments 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

The picture at the bottom is V8 Supercars from Australia, yes? If so, EPIC!

Yea but they have been calling themselves Supercars now or Virgin Australia Supercars because Virgin Australia being their main sponsors and the sport has open to more engine options instead of just V8. 

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/motor-sport/v8-supercars/v8-to-be-dropped-from-supercars-name-as-sport-signs-rich-new-sponsorship-deal-with-virgin/news-story/3e6a9188aaba2539c5e2d12cbf7f9f6f

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an Aussie mate and watch regularly. The idea of running a V6 has been put on the backburner after the successful launch of the Mustang replacing the Ford Falcon and its been floated that the Camaro could be introduced soon.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ChrisGrovesMCM For your information, check the blog article,  you've confirmed the Ford Focus TC-2 twice. Unless there are two different Focus TC-2s, this week you've only confirmed 10 new cars, not 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So any interesting updated gameplay of the game ?? I can't found any in Youtube, all i found are repetitive content :classic_blink: Thanks first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ak1504 said:

 

Screenshot_90.jpg

 

Screenshot_91.jpg

Mate, Ben Walke has been working at EA for over 4 years at this point. Chris is the Community Manager of GRID (and F1 Mobile :p), and we just got PJTierney for the GRID size as Christina left the company. 

Race Driver: GRID didn't use Racenet (/EGONet?) stuff, so it was shut down as it was not on their servers. As far as I know the online system of Race Driver: GRID wasn't the P2P system Codies use on all their titles anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you tell me what the screens already show ? ^^

 

The could find a solution if the wanted to but they did not care at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/29/2019 at 4:27 PM, warpengage said:

@ChrisGrovesMCM For your information, check the blog article,  you've confirmed the Ford Focus TC-2 twice. Unless there are two different Focus TC-2s, this week you've only confirmed 10 new cars, not 11.

I think he wanted to confirm the Honda Civic TCR, but accidentally put in the Ford Focus TC-2 Instead.

Edited by CordedQuill42
Subaru already confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:44 PM, CordedQuill42 said:

I think he wanted to confirm the Subaru Impreza TCR, but accidentally put in the Ford Focus TC-2 Instead.

I just like the Focus TC-2 so much that I wanted to mention it twice. 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New gameplay right from GRID team. This time we can see brand new track, Havana and prototypes. Everything looks fine, the track is really cool but Chris (hmm, actually both of them), I beg on my knees, make my wish true and hire Kirk Thornton again to record pit chief voice!!! I don't ask for anything more. The one you chose is completely rubbish, his speech is incomprehensible. I know that he is talking through microphone but pit chiefs from previous 'GRID' games sounded much better. 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

New gameplay right from GRID team. This time we can see brand new track, Havana and prototypes. Everything looks fine, the track is really cool but Chris (hmm, actually both of them), I beg on my knees, make my wish true and hire Kirk Thornton again to record pit chief voice!!! I don't ask for anything more. The one you chose is completely rubbish, his speech is incomprehensible. I know that he is talking through microphone but pit chiefs from previous 'GRID' games sounded much better. 🙏

Definately Havana that ChrisGroovesMCM has promised us , he was accurated.. 🙂

Looks lovely track but i am a bit anxious as in this video handling / physics look a bit arcadish , i hope its about full assists and car

Edited by Miatakias_GR
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miatakias_GR said:

Definately Havana that ChrisGroovesMCM has promised us , he was accurated.. 🙂

Looks lovely track but i am a bit anxious as in this video handling / physics look a bit arcadish , i hope its about full assists and car

Yes, it is all about full assists and car. As you can see in this video, these cars are prototypes, something like Mazda 787B or Audi R10 TDI. The handling of such cars is completely different from cars like for example Muscle cars. It is similar to open wheel cars. So don't expect drifting with cars like these. They stick to the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Yes, it is all about full assists and car. As you can see in this video, these cars are prototypes, something like Mazda 787B or Audi R10 TDI. The handling of such cars is completely different from cars like for example Muscle cars. It is similar to open wheel cars. So don't expect drifting with cars like these. They stick to the road.

Yes i know the handling of similar from. Previous grid  games... They feel mire like formula 1 cars with too much grip and fast steering  and high speed ,  not my favorite style of handling but nice that they exist in game for variety... Crashes can be sudden and deadly! 👹

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miatakias_GR said:

Crashes can be sudden and deadly! 👹

I wish that'd be true... Codies games never have deadly crashes apart from F1 titles in which the front wing damage will just kill your race, but most likely not DNF you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope the career mode contains exactly zero reverse GP circuits. That was terrible in Autosport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×