What i want to see in GRID !

Posted (edited)

Yes we want text chat and spectator mode back its very clean for ages,  cm should definitely pleased us this time!  I dont think that technically is that difficult... 

Edited by Miatakias_GR
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Sir.Smoke said:

I just minimize the game and surf the net when there's a waiting period. Spectating and text chat should definitely return. Removing spectating for those who join the lobby after a race has started was a bad choice. Replacing text chat with voice was another one. Both features should be brought back, developers must know this.

we never got any answer from codies, not even a ''no guys we cannot do that''.

They don't read o don't even care.

Seriously, what it takes to develop an integrated text chat ?? is a 5min job !! And spectator mode ? The same, is just 2line of code !!

And i don't think mr. Chris Smith read the forum searching for cool ideas… 

Lets be clear, 

Even if the new GRID is going to be a disaster (i am talking about racing itself, and i hope it wont be), chat and spectator mode can save it at the end 🙂

And one more thing, i learned my lesson before, i won't pre-order a game like i did after grid2 and gas, i'll wait for reviews first.
I hope it is going to be epic game that will connect us all once again to remember good old days in original GRID.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

On 7/9/2019 at 7:10 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Can confirm: Drifting will not be in GRID on launch. Was a tough decision to make, but a necessary one.

Post-launch we have plenty of content lined up, and we're taking on all community feedback to see how that can feed into post-launch so never say never, but right now there's no plan for drifting in the new GRID.

• Disagree 1

15 hours ago, ELITE-Team-Solo said:

I want see this 

We might be able to see it return in the future, but it won't be coming at launch.

Anyways, what I want to see return in the new GRID is the color filter. You can fine tune a certain color for your liveries.

• Agree 1

There dlc's used to be free and they seth they hated micro transactions so i dont think that they wil be asking monny for a drifting dlc if they wil even add drifting bud only time wil tell

I think there wil be some sort of seasonal pass you wil pay for so you urn monny faster or get free cars as we lvl up kinda like with fortnites batlepass

17 hours ago, ELITE-Team-Solo said:

I think there wil be some sort of seasonal pass you wil pay for so you urn monny faster or get free cars as we lvl up kinda like with fortnites batlepass

There will be no 'get money faster' system or microtransactions to boost progression. 

And yes, there will be free cars and circuits added to the game post-launch. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

There will be no 'get money faster' system or microtransactions to boost progression. 

And yes, there will be free cars and circuits added to the game post-launch. 🙂 

You guys rock❤️❤️ i admire that from a small company as codemasters Respect! 😁 

How about my favorite GT class to date...

It is GT1, the fastest GT class, faster than the GTE class. Though they were discontinued in 2011, they were crowd favorites out of the GT class. Loud without apology, these cars were as expensive as LMP1 cars.

The Cars I want to see: Note, not all will make it. At least as DLC.

Maserati MC12 GT1, Saleen S7.R, Koenigsegg CCGT, Nissan GTR GT1, Aston Martin DBR9, Chevrolet Corvette C6.R. Lamborghini Murceilago R-SV, Ford Matech GT1