Sign in to follow this  

f1 2015 or 2016

I just wanted to put this out there somewhere so i thought i would post it on here . Everyone i have spoken to about the upcoming f1 games would love to see a team manager mode where you start from scratch, buy a rubbish car and drivers plus all your mechanics and sponsors then work your way to the top. This would change the game so much for the better. Please share this around until someone listens :) It would make a great game even better.

There were so many great suggestions made so far. To be honest, most suggestions regarding bug fixes and multiplayer stabilization for example have a higher priority to me...

yeah that would be cool but i still think we need a new game mode because career mode is too repititive , scenario mode sucks and multiplayer is broken and full of dirty players. manager mode would be awesome and open up so many possibilities

Dont get the heading as 2015 isnt out yet, yet the forum is already talking 2016 lol! Anyways manager mode imo would be ok I guess but for me the racing is what makes me enjoy a game so without getting all the race features we all been asking for the last few years then I personally dont want to ask for new game modes that I think most ppl would get bored of quite quick. Id like to be able to choose what parts of the car Id like improved through the season but choosing sponsors and enginners doesnt do anything for me personally.  

the heading was basically just saying that could include it in 2015 or 2016 :) and yeah there are so many things they could do and manager mode would appeal to so many people , they just need to look at the amount of people who play f1 manager games online

A good suggestion, as I agree career mode is easily becoming repetitive. Though it's hard to implement management gameplay in a racing game like F1. There's a good reason racing and management games are usually separate games. As they draw different audiences, and require different mindset. Having your own team and racing for it seems very interesting though, I would certainly love it. Main thing is balancing how much time is spent on management and how much on racing.

I also understand why you post this under 2015/2016 improvements, as this would take quite some development time to implement.

Personally though, I'd prefer extra content focused on the actual racing. Making career mode more dynamic, adding historic contents (especially tracks, as single historic cars never quite work. You'd need half a grid of 1 season to get decent historic scenario's), Also I'd love to see GP2/GP3 added, so the career mode becomes much more extensive (same as MotoGP game also has Moto3 and Moto 2 categories to start the career).

I just want more freedom in career mode. It's get in the car. It automatically drives out does the warm up lap and parks on the grid. U don't do anything. I would like to be doing warm up lap. Parking the car on grid and pulling away manually. So it feels more realistic. And pit limiter like 2010 

Trip0dT0m said:
yeah that would be cool but i still think we need a new game mode because career mode is too repititive , scenario mode sucks and multiplayer is broken and full of dirty players. manager mode would be awesome and open up so many possibilities

Best hope for you is to join up a league with players of your skill.... online its been a nightmare with dirty players ever since the first formula 1 game with multiplayer capabilities in it. Nothing codies or any past company... can do to implement a safe system to stop dirty players.A lot of people would be kicked off... what if its a honest mistake?. next thing you know there is nobody left... even the best make mistakes. 

codemasters stopped dirty racers on grid autosport...if you go over the white lines too far you get an automatic penalty , if you crash you have to pay for your own damage and it affects your xp , they should just put that system on f1 games , and they should use those servers too because the f1 servers are shit but the grid autosport servers are great