Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Leaked (Confirmed)

Recommended Posts

If they get the AI/Physics way better, which I believe is the case I would be happy, However I would also like new features.. so hopefully they've found the time to be able to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sector4 said:
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.


I dont think the 2014 cars had the maps on of the track on the right hand side of the cockpit, maybe @justbiglee could help us like he did with the photoshoped project cars the other day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sector4 said:
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.


I dont think the 2014 cars had the maps on of the track on the right hand side of the cockpit, maybe @justbiglee could help us like he did with the photoshoped project cars the other day.
Those track maps are to help the drivers point out which corner they are having trouble on to the engineers i.e say malaysia turns 5&6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sector4 said:
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.


I dont think the 2014 cars had the maps on of the track on the right hand side of the cockpit, maybe @justbiglee could help us like he did with the photoshoped project cars the other day.
It looks like a painting to me :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sector4 said:
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.


I dont think the 2014 cars had the maps on of the track on the right hand side of the cockpit, maybe @justbiglee could help us like he did with the photoshoped project cars the other day.
It looks like a painting to me :/
So it's not 2015? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sector4 said:
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.


I dont think the 2014 cars had the maps on of the track on the right hand side of the cockpit, maybe @justbiglee could help us like he did with the photoshoped project cars the other day.
It looks like a painting to me :/
So it's not 2015? 
nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The reason it looks like a painting is probably because someone took a photo of the screen to mimic the leaked screens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sector4 said:
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.


I dont think the 2014 cars had the maps on of the track on the right hand side of the cockpit, maybe @justbiglee could help us like he did with the photoshoped project cars the other day.
It looks like a painting to me :/
It is a painting, if you zoom in really far you can see it is. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Especially the track environment looks way better than last gen, even though it's crappy photo taken off screen. I hope the they nailed the AI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sector4 said:
Especially the track environment looks way better than last gen, even though it's crappy photo taken off screen. I hope the they nailed the AI.
I hope the ai are better. If the games has good ai then racing would be more fun offline 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p


Great stuff eh!...It goes along way when you can tell which circuit it is with basically a limited view!.

By the way PeteTheDuck, is there a way we can attract your attention other than sending you a PM?, would be good if it was like @justbiglee etc.

If you @ tag him in your post it will send him a notification (If he has that enabled in his settings) that someone has mentioned him in a post. @PeteTheDuck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
mmpaw37 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p


Great stuff eh!...It goes along way when you can tell which circuit it is with basically a limited view!.

By the way PeteTheDuck, is there a way we can attract your attention other than sending you a PM?, would be good if it was like @justbiglee etc.

If you @ tag him in your post it will send him a notification (If he has that enabled in his settings) that someone has mentioned him in a post. @PeteTheDuck 


Thanks for the info @LiteralZero, greatly appreciated!

Oh, and congratulations in joining the F1 forum!, it makes a refreshing change now, as the forums have been without question 'a tad stale' in recent months...

...with the increased forum activity though, I guess things are revving up(pardon the pun) for the announcement/release eh...?

However, according to one Tweet from @TheLeeMather, he's basically confirmed no news in March, but possible in April..., At least it appears 'some' news has been released :/

Thank's, glad to be here! 

I've got nothing to share with you unfortunately, I know it's not the answer you wanted but it is the truth! :smiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p
Would it not say , work in progress, if it was CM footage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We don't tend to tag our internal communications with 'Work in Progress'. It's kinda assumed by default. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
  alexbishop44 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped


My word!!!, and I thought I was an F1 nut! lol

Very good perception there alexbishop44!

Thanks glad to be a help, i could only be a bigger f1 nut if i went to each race track side! I am very hyped up for this game!!!!!! Especially now my Fanatec V2 base is ordered!!!! Hoping f1 is not released till after 17th June now! Probably the only person on this forum to say that haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
  alexbishop44 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped


My word!!!, and I thought I was an F1 nut! lol

Very good perception there alexbishop44!

Thanks glad to be a help, i could only be a bigger f1 nut if i went to each race track side! I am very hyped up for this game!!!!!! Especially now my Fanatec V2 base is ordered!!!! Hoping f1 is not released till after 17th June now! Probably the only person on this forum to say that haha
Why would you say that? Now they're going to delay the game and tell us they've 'listened to the fans'...  :smiley: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haha welll a release in June is what I have always anticipated and 1 of those fridays would be my birthday so would rule out being sble to plsy it plus i dont want a game before my wheel, but hopefully codemasters will surprise me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×